Mars

El decided to go with Jhon B on the HMS Pogue , when they got back they see Cheryl sitting on the couch.

'Hey , guys.'

They stop and stare at her for a moment before El tries to leave the house and run to the stables.

'No, you here.'

'why? It's Jhon B you're here for.' El snaps back.

'No, i'm here for both of you. I've come to take you away.'

'Today, really?' Jhon B. ' cheryl, look , we aren't going into foster care, okay?'

'El isn't. You are. El is going home, you haven't been in months , it looks like you've used some boys shirt.'

'Look, i'm not going to be part of your little system.' Jhon B adds.

'Guys, this is Deputy Thomas. He worlds with juveniles for the sheriffs department. I know Uncle T is down in Mississippi working at a casino. He hasn't been here for months. For you El, your mum and dad have been here this whole time.'

'They're abusive though.' El snaps.

'No they aren't , don't make things up.'

'Why does nobody fucking believe me.'

Jhon B tries to run but Thomas stops him which makes him worry about how he is going to get out of the situation, on the other hand, el saw the door and it was completely clear with Thomas taking care of Jhon B.

'Bye you fuckers!' El shouts as she runs away laughing.

Cheryl tells Thomas to leave it as they will find her sooner or later.

She runs to her stables and gets her horse out . Raven, that's what she decided to name him. Most people think of it as a girls name but she didn't really care. Once she was on her horse, she wasn't going to stop.

She rode along the beach, and threw the fields until she saw Jhon B running away from the DCS so she called him over and told him to get on. The horse had took them quite far but Jhon B agreed it was better if he ran, so he got off and continued running.

El put Raven back in the stables, as if El got caught she wouldn't want anything to happen to the horse.

She thought, as Cheryl said she needed clothes and couldn't just live off of JJs tops and bikini bottoms. Ella arrived at her house and cautiously stepped onto the very little front porch they had.

She peeked through the window and saw her parents fast asleep on the couch, she knew as soon as she came in she would get a beating. That's what she got.

As soon as she stepped in her dad was first to awake. He got up and hit her face and pointed next to her. Next to her, there was dog, bones showing, blood, scratches and in poor condition. Her heart broke as she loved animals.

'While you've been away i got a new toy to have fun with.'

She took the beating until her dad fell back asleep and she sprinted upstairs and grabbed as many clothes as she could, when she was about to leave she looked to the side and saw the dog looking at her with hope. El didn't know where she could take it but she decided to get a lead that was on the side and took it out the door with her.

El went to the back of JJs house and saw JJ and Pope standing there talking. She walked up to JJ and hugged him as tight as she possibly could.

'What happened and who is this little one?'

'Took a visit home, you know. Have we got any food, this poor fella needs feeding. Also is your dad out? I don't know why else you would be here.'

'Yeah, i have some food and my dad is out.'