honey

El and JJ go sit down with the rest of the Pogues and listen to Jhon B explaining where the gold is.

'So, sarah cameron is coming tonight-'

'wait? what?! Sarah Cameron? Why Sarah?'

'uh-'

'this is gonna be good.'

'do you know why?' El whispers in JJ's ear.

'He's mackin her.'

'No way! You're macking Sarah Cameron!'

'No- i'm not macking.'

'You were totally mackin'. ' JJ finishes.

'I was using her for access.'

'Did you tell her about the treasure.' Kie snaps, clearly the mention of Sarah was a sensitive subject for her, considering their drama . Nobody knows what really happened to be honest.

'I was just trying to get into the Archives-'

'Is that a yes?! Yo what? You let a look in on our secret. What about Pogue life? What about the t-shirt company? Bro?'

'I was using her for information.'

'Why don't i believe you?'

'calm down-' El gets cut off by Kie telling her to shut up which makes her fall silent, JJ kisses her cheek.

'I'm trying to make us filthy rich here. Look, guys. Do i look like the type of person to fall for sarah cameron?'

'Do you want us to answer that or-' El says.

'Look, you don't know her yet. I do! You can't trust her.'

'Rafe and sarah are two different beings.' Jhon B says replying to Kies and Popes comment.

'What did she do to you exactly?' JJ questions.

'She's like a spitting cobra- first she, she blinds you and then-Listen to me! Whatever we get she's gonna try take.'

__________

'Hey uh, i think in gonna do this one myself' Jhon B explains.

'Really? Why, so you can make out with Sarah?'El teases.

'Well you make out with JJ all the time so don't act like you won't.'

'Okay then, as a matter of fact I will.' El says grabbing JJ's face as a joke.

'Once we get the map, we'll cut her loose, alright?'

'Promise nothing is happening between you two.' Kie sighs.

'Nothing is happening kie.'

'I'm being serious.'

'I promise.'

'That was really believable.' JJ adds in.

'100%' El mutters turning over on JJ's chest.

'Okay, well i'm going to take care of business.'

'We'll just sit here, in the hot ass car. Waiting for your fat ass.' El manages to say before Jhon B slams the door shut.

The Pogues are sat in the Van , until they hear a scream coming from a mile away. El is half asleep on JJ's chest.

'Do you guys hear that?' kie asks.

'Hear what?' El questions sitting up.

A faint scream was heard in the distance making all the Pogues sit up and try to listen easier.

'Shit i hear that!' JJ shouts making them all rush out of the car.

They run over to where the screams were, somehow El being way ahead than the others and seeing Jhon B lying on the ground.

'Sarah? What happened? Jhon B please open your eyes.'

'Topper pushed him, I- somebody get help! Please!'

Pope runs off to get help screams following him telling him to hurry hup. JJ is looking for Topper while Kie watches Sarah mourn over Jhon B. El is on the ground too , just staring at his eyes hoping he will wake up.

Kie looks in pain as she realises something is going on between them as Sarah is in a complete state. El gives kie a hug knowing how much this hurts her. Then Sarah kisses him on the cheek.

JJ comes running back and El leaps into his arms, with her head buried in the crook of his neck. She wasn't crying, she didn't cry other anything really, unless it was something heartbreaking. She thought she would cry, but she didn't.

Who knew if Jhon B was going to live.

hello guys

So! I have been poorly and all that. I just wanted to say thank you so much for 4k+ reads! It means so much to me !

stay safe!

sophie!