Shade No. 5

Shade No. 5

~Trey P.O.V.~

I sat out on Uncle Arlie's balcony with a coke in my hand. Ty, DeShawn, August, Breezy, Nando, and the Twins were all sitting around in various places around the balcony. It was a summer day so it was hot as fuck and we could see the females all in their bikinis on the beach below us. We were all gonna head down there but for now we wanted to just hang out with us cousins for now. Tavian was supposed to show up too but he had work so he'll be around later on tonight.

"This is cool how we all get to finally hang out like this. Seems like so long since we have." DeShawn said with a smile on his face. "We all been so busy with our lives."

"Right? Man I haven't just sat down and had a good laugh in the longest." Breezy said as he pulled off his shirt and tossed it onto the back of his lounge chair. His blonde hair was brighter than ever and I know that made him happy.

"Y'all ever been on a hella awkward date?" August asked. "Like I met a female one time and she was tall as fuck right? She had nice ass legs and naturally I wanted to hook up. We go on the date and she like six - five. She had to look down at me and I felt so awkward the whole time." He said with shake of his head.

"Twins, when y'all date, what's it like? 'Cause y'all inseparable." I ask as I shifted my attention up at 'em. They stayed close to each other at all times and like they say, it's not intentional that they do. Their bond is what keeps them always within eyesight of each other. One without the other is completely lost and they've described it as a feeling of pure emptiness when they're separated. That's that twinhood- bond that I wish I could experience.

"There was one time where D1 got set up on a blind date and this female was so annoying, I hid in the bathroom and of course we was dressed the same, so we'd swap out every so often so the other could get a break. She never knew." D2 said with the proudest smile on his face. "What's the weirdest or funniest date you ever been on Trey?" He asked me.

"I went on a boxing date with Honey one time and we had play fought in one of the rings. Well we got out and I went around so I could give her a kiss right? I walk up behind her and pull her to me, and just tongue her the fuck down. Just to find out I had the wrong female. Honey beat the shit out of me when she saw." To my surprise, Yvonne came out of the house but my surprise was short lived when I saw her with Breezy's drink. She was in a bikini with something wrapped around her waist, she proudly walked around baring her obvious stretch marks that still remained and it was that kind of confidence that I enjoyed seeing on a female.

"What are you guys even talking about?" Her sweet voice asked as Breezy pulled her right up against him. He attacked her neck and cheek with kisses that got a few chuckles out of her.

"Talking about some of our dates. You got any good date experiences?" Ty asked. His ray bans on his face and smile on his face as he kept his focus more on the females below us on the beach.

"I've had pretty lowkey dates in my history of dating. Nothing too crazy." She said with a casual shrug of her shoulders.

"Breezy, what's the funniest date you been on? I know you got a story or two." I said- Ooh Trina came walking outside with a drink in hand and a smile on her face as well. She was still in her monokini shit and it was something that she fit into real well... A little too well if you ask me. "Aye Trina."

"I got a story that'll kill you all. This was back in my "Sugar Daddy Days" and I had just given up my last Sugar Daddy so I could work at the club, but this was by far the most ghetto date I've ever been on." I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her right down on my lap. She scooted around a little bit, making herself more comfortable and pulled her hair over her shoulder so it wasn't in my face.