Shade No. 30

Shade No. 30

~Tilly Beans~

So all the younger kids were actually put inside with Chewy... I don't see why, the kids love my stories but fine. Whatthefuckever

"Tilly Beans, I swear-"

"Shh, shh, shh Arlie. We're gonna have a lot of fun with this I promise. I get to be as extreme as I want because last I checked you weren't the one bleeding out that week. I was and I was miserable as hell so shut the fuck up and let me have fun with you in my damn stories." I snapped back at him. Yes, I was now sitting in his lap but I had King's permission because King knows that this story can only be told from Arlie's lap.

Not even about to lie, I high key hope he gets hard from this story because I'm curious as fuck to feel his dick. Like I'm not just digging my hand in his shorts, but if he so happens to get hard and I so happen to feel it... Oh well and I 'ont see nun' wrong. It's like how King feels up all these females when they hug 'em, so we're even.

"We got our teas so proceed Tilly Beans." Breezy said as he and Trey held their cans up.

"Can we please not-"

"Arlie, I'm about to sit on your damn face. That can be taken sexually or a threat, your call." Let's begin!

~Let The Shade Begin~

Tilly Beans

We had just established the boring nonsense of the switch with everyone else and now we were all splitting off to start our week with our new spouses. My spouse was Daddy Arlie and I swear I was so happy.

I held his hand as we walked back to his car. He had the black matte lambo out and let me just say... That is one sexy car for such a sexy nigga, damn.

He held the door open for me and let me slide in before closing the door. As he walked around the car, I started to just rip off my clothes, not even caring I just broke my coconut bra, this is much more important than my coconuts and I can alway get new ones.

"What the hell?" He said when he got in the car and saw me. "Tilly Beans, what the fuck are you doin'?" I didn't care what he had to say, I just crawled over into his lap and pulled him right up to me by his chains so we were chest to chest.

His hands right around my bare waist, I kissed him hard and to my complete surprised, he kissed me back harder. Sliding his hands down and grabbing such an aggressive hold of my ass, I nearly gulped but I was so turned on because I know he doesn't hold back on his strength so I was about to just orgasm at just thought of what he could be doing to be in this car at this very moment.

"Calm down and put your clothes back on. I got a few things to get done." He said right into my ear.

"One of those things is me." I retorted back, kissing on his beautifully tattooed neck. His hands played with the delicate straps to my thong and I was waiting for him to just tear them right off me.

"Later, Tilly Beans. Now hop off my lap." He said tapping my ass, indicating for me to get back in my seat. I let out a groan but obeyed and got back in my seat. I pulled my shorts back on but my coconuts... "Here." He pulled off his jacket and gave it to me... It was so warm and now I was some what happy.

***

The day dragged on forever, I swear. I've just been at home doing absolutely nothing as I waited for Daddy Arlie to come home.

"You wanna go to the gym with me?" He asked as he looked at me. Just the way he looked at me was already sending me mixed messages but I nodded my head. "I think Amber left behind some clothes, so if you want you can look around in there." He said before turning back around and leaving the room.