Shade No. 20

Shade No. 20

~Trey P.O.V.~

We all sat on the beach, Natalia and Ivanna still in Tilly Beans' lap playing with her hair and Joel trying to catch the water but being too scared to let it touch him. I shared a towel with Trina who managed to find a starfish near us and was more amused with it than she was with me.

Mom and Dad were being gross on their towel as usual- I bet she got used to the taste of Dad's denture cream but that's none of my business. LJ was digging a hole in the sand and trying to bury Nala but thankfully he's not smart enough to realize the hole was too small. Uncle Varo was in the water with the twins, King and Chewy playing with a frisbee.

"Aye y'all? I got a question." I announced. "First, Tilly Beans next time I'm in your stories, make me a cool ass character-"

"Aye. You were a whale, whales are so awesome so shut up and be happy. You could have the BrokeAssMerNiggaWhoBallsDeepInChildSupport but I was nice." Breezy let out a roaring laugh.

"That about to be me." Breezy added in. "Vonnie don't take notes."

"Anyways, what even happened during y'alls week when y'all did the couples swap?"

"Oh God." Tilly Beans groaned. "It wasn't fun at all, I literally had my period that whole week and I was so pissed. I finally was married to Arlie and I couldn't even fuck him because my uterus decided to be "That Guy" of all weeks." She said in the saltiest tone... That tone made me feel thirsty because it had that much saltiness in it.

"Amber had been so caught up with work so she was barely even at the house." King said.

"Sweets had to be on bed rest because of her recent injuries and the fact she was still aching from her pregnancy." Dad said.

"The bastard known as Shorty was an ass all week. I was in such a feud with him, I didn't have any time with Nelle- I got an idea, why don't we tell how the week should have gone. Because I wanted to have Nelle screaming my name till her vocal chords ripped apart." Mom's eyes widened and Dad fell back with laughter. "Nah Nelle, you was always an ass to me and I wanted you to suffer in pleasure."

"Uncle Varo knows, see that's what I wanna do to Tilly Beans." Ty said.

"Ty you need to stop. Leave her alone, she's my damn age." Mom snapped back at him. "Varo that was never going to happen."

"Says you, females don't know how to act once this dick jumps in the cut." I was doing that silent laugh to the point where I wasn't even breathing. "I think we should describe our week the way we wanted it to go."

~Let The Shade Begin~

Varo

I woke up and was too hype for this week. The next four days are gonna be the greatest four days in Nelle Bells and I's Lives.

Sweets was already in the shower so I slid out of bed, adjusted my money boxers real quick and then put on my money print robe. The kids were gonna be with Sage and Tiffany for these four days so I don't have to worry about them, the twins are more likely in L.A or Mexico, depending on if they got caught or not... The house will literally be Nelle and I's.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror- had to wipe away the steam that clung to the mirror but I was greeted to my green eyes and smirked.

"Damn I look good." I said.

"I second that!" Sweets called out just before she cut off the shower. She stepped out and I got to see all her tattooed naked loveliness.

"Shit, you look better though and you shoulda left the shower on, I woulda hopped in with you for a hot minute." I handed her a towel and she wrapped herself before walking back to our room.