Oh Hi Harry

For the pass three months I've been doing odd jobs trying to find one that sticks. Till finally I landed one at a bar, as a waiter. The owner, Paul showed me around, introducing me to my coworkers. "That's Carla our other waiter, Norman and Cliff their regulars here..." The two men at the end of the bar held up their drinks saying hello.

"And this is Avi, who runs the bar with me." The old man wearing glasses and a hat eyed me, as he grab a empty glass to fill it up. "Where are you from, Avi?" I asked trying to be friendly. "The seventh layers of hell." He answered, before walking off to give the filled up glass to someone. "Oh, that's exciting. My mother was from Alabama."

A bar is a place I never imagined I work at. But I don't have a lot of options. Every delivery job involves me racing across the city, I see trouble I need to sort out and I end up being late, which leads to me getting canned. Mr. Ditkovich's rent just keeps piling up so I really need a job to help pay him, or else Peter and I are out on the street.

Speaking of Peter, my relationship with him has been great! Now that we're together everything just feels right. There's very few crimes these days thanks to us, so we're able to have more time of ourselves. I can't imagine either of us being as happy as we are right now.

"(Name)." Hearing my name be called, I turn to see Peter making his way through the crowd to me. "Peter." I met Peter half way, hugging him. "You almost done?" He asked, pulling away from the hug. "Yeah, I'm about to clock out now. Hang on." I walk away from Peter, to clock out my time and grab my jacket.

"You still have another hour." Avi told my from behind the bar. "I talked to Paul, he said I can check out early tonight." I spat back, throwing my jacket over my shoulder, as I walked back to Peter. "Who's that?" Peter asked, looking over at the bar. "That's Avi Arad. He's a dick."

I rode on the back of Peter's scooter bike, and he took me to Central Park where we made a giant spider web, to lay on and watch the shooting stars. "Did you see that one?" Peter asked me, after another stair flew by. "Hey Peter?" I asked, causing the man next to me turn his head to look at me. "Hm?"

"Do you ever... wonder what would've happened, if we didn't get bit by the spiders? Do you think we would have still gotten together?" Peter turn his head back towards the sky for a moment, before looking at me again. "...I like to think so."

I smiled. "Me too. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you by my side." I admitted making Peter smile. "I'll always be there." He told me, making my heart flutter. "Tell me you love me."

Peter sat up, turning over to lay right next to me as he smiles down at me. "I love you. I love you so much. I always have." I smile letting out a little giggle. Peter lean down and we begin to make out on the web.

When we finally managed to pull away from each other, we use our webs to lower ourselves down to the ground. We walk towards Peter's scooter, when we hear sirens causing us both to perk up.

Peter went to open up his shirt when I place my hand on his shoulder stoping him. "I got it, Peter." I said, taking off my jacket and handed it to him. "Are you sure?" He asked, taking my jacket. "Yeah, it's been a while since I've gotten any action. You go see Aunt May without me."

"Okay." Peter gives me kiss on the cheek. "Be careful." He told me, climbing onto his scooter. "I'm always careful." I said, causing Peter to look at me with a 'are you serious' look. "Well I try to be!" I said, putting my hands on my hips. Peter laughs shaking his head and starts up his bike. "I'll see you soon." He told me, driving off. "See ya, Tiger." I called out, before removing my shirt to reveal my suit underneath.

I swing through the city towards the disturbance of the night. Still feeling giddy about early with Peter. Suddenly I'm grabbed by someone on a glider, and we begins spinning and flying in the air as we struggle with each other.

What doesn't make any sense is that my spider sense didn't warn me about this. Usually when someone tries to attacks me, especially like this! My spider sense warns me, but this time nothing.

I punch my attacker, who grabs me by my face and takes three blades out of their arm slicing my stomach. "AH!" I push the attacker off of me and jump over them, kick them in the back. I attack a web at the top of the Empire State Building, and swing around shooting webs at the attacker with my other arm.

The attacker avoided my webs and flew at my web attached to the building cutting it. I started to fall and before I can even attached another web to save myself, the attacker flew into me sending be crashing into the side of a building. I laid sat there indented into the wall. I lifted my head, watching as my attacker hovers down in front of me. Their mask opens up the reveal their face, it was Harry.

"Harry." I said, all ready getting a pretty good idea what this is about. Honestly I'm surprised it took him this long to come after me. "You knew this was coming, (Name)."

Harry flew towards me, swinging his fist out her. I leap out of the way and stick to the wall just above Harry, as his fist smashes into the brick wall, getting stuck. "Listen to me! Spider-Man and I didn't kill your father!" I told him, Harry ignored me throws a punch at me with his other fist.

I jump down out of the way, and land on the wall Harry has his fist stuck in. "He was trying to kill us. He killed himself." I told him. "SHUT UP!" Harry let's out a furious yell, as he pulls the brick wall off of the building along with me with it.

As the wall fell toward the ground with me attached to it, Harry flew after me smashing to the wall breaking it apart. I try to shoot a web to save myself, but Harry wasn't giving me the chance.

He punch me a couple times before grabbing my leg and smashing me into buildings as he flew past them. He then threw me through a window, where I crash clean to the other side right out another window.

Harry grabs me as I fell, and wrap his arm around my neck, trying to put me in a chokehold. "Okay... that's enough." I muttered, getting tired of being thrown around like a rag doll.

I elbowed Harry in the face, before kicking his leg off the glider. I grab his leg and toss him him off the glider. I then shoot two webs on the roof of two buildings, slingshotting myself through the city. I started web swinging with Harry chasing right after me on his glider.

I slip into a narrow alleyway, thinking he wouldn't be able to follow me. "I'm still here, (Name)!" Harry said, causing me to look back to see he was still hot on my tail. Harry then took out a green blade from his back. "Is that frigging sword?!" I asked, but of course he didn't answer me instead tried slicing me to pieces.

I avoided Harry's attack including one where he jumped overhead trying to impale me from above. Harry threw a pumpkin bomb that open up, turning into bladed boomerang. "I hate those things." I muttered to myself as Harry threw a couple more at me.

The boomerangs reached me, cutting my arms and legs. I let go of my web, landed on a pipe where I leap into the air, quickly turning myself around swinging right past Harry.

When Harry manage to turn himself around, I leap into the air turning around and shooting some webs at the boomerangs sticking them together. I then web the last boomerang swinging it right at the web ball and the rest of the boomerangs.

As they exploded I attach myself to a wall, shooting a web at the wall across from me. Harry flew through the explosion his arms covering his face. But just as he look up to see where he's going, he hits my web with his neck knock him off his glider. Harry bangs his head onto a pipe as he crashes into an air conditioner before falling to towards the ground, hitting a dumpster on his way down.

I let go of my web, seeing Harry laying motionless in a puddle. "Harry." I leap down, walking over to him. I stare down at him waiting for some kind of movement but nothing. "Harry. Harry!" I drop to my knees, leaning my head down to hear to for breathing but nothing. "Oh my God."

I tore off my mask throwing it aside before ripped open Harry's vest and begins using CPR. I place my hands on centered on his chest began giving his chest 30 compression. "Harry!"

I then tilt Harry head back and open his mouth before leaning down and pressing my lips against his to breath air into his lungs. After the 2nd breath I sat back up to compression his chest again. "Come on!"

I lean down to listen for breathing again but still nothing. "God!" I quickly put my mask back on and pick up Harry, swinging him to the hospital as fast as I could.