Two Spideys & A Little Goblin Jr

I growled and grunted, as I tried to break free from the black webbing, that was wrapped around my body. Fighting both Sandman and that Venom guy, ended with me being caught, and webbed up in a taxi that's suspended 80 storeys above the ground in a giant web. Now I know what flies feel like.

Venom landed on the hood of the taxi, causing the vehicle to shake in the web. He smashed his hand through the windshield, grabbing the roof and tearing it off with easy. He toss the broken roof aside and jump into the front seat, leaning over me.

I glare up at him, through eyes of my mask. His mask peels back, to reveal his true face to me. My eyes widen when I saw who was. "Hey there, beautiful." Eddie said, grinning. "Eddie?" I said.

"Oh good, you're boyfriend told you about me. I guess we can cross introductions off the list." Eddie said, grinning. I stare back at him stunned and Eddie laughed at my silence. "That's right. I know you're man, Peter Parker is Spider-Man."

"Let me guess then. I'm his damsel in distress to lure him out?" I asked then scoff. "You people are predictable. You know it wouldn't kill you to change things up a bit." I sneered. "Can never go wrong with the classics right?" Eddie asked, holding his hands up slightly.

He drops his hands back onto the top of the seats as he looks at me, in thought. "How about we see who's under there..." Eddie lean in to remove my mask. Right as he grab the bottom of my mask, I quickly lean my head back and slam my head against his.

He falls back groaning in pain while I did the same. Eddie sat back up, shaking his head. "Oh this little spider got a bite to her." He grins at me sadistically, before his mask peels back over his face. "I'm gonna enjoy killing you in front of him."

3rd Person P.O.V
The news was buzzing with reports and footage on Spider-Woman being held hostage by Venom and Sandman. "We're only about 100 feet away now, Hal, and... Wait. There seems to be some kind of activity in the web. It seems to be creating some kind of gigantic lettering."

The camera-man points his camera at the web showing it says; 'SPIDER-MAN, STOP US IF YOU CAN'

"Apparently, Spider-Man is being challenged to some sort of confrontation. And that raises serious questions about what kind of chance he'd stand against such overwhelming..." The report said, right before the tv is turn off by Harry.

Harry sighs, pinches the bridge of his nose as he walks away. He catches sight of his father's portrait and stops. Dropping his hand to his side, he stares at Norman and let's out another sigh.

"Harry." Hearing Peter's voice, Harry turn his head slightly to see Peter, standing in the doorway the led out to the balcony. Peter was once again wearing his classic red and blue suit, just without the mask at the moment.

"I need your help. I can't take them both. Not by myself." Peter said. Harry looks at him with heartbroken eyes, as he thinks back to the last thing Peter said to him. How he was an embarrassment to Norman, how his own father despised him.

Harry turns to face Peter, showing the right side of his face is scarred. Peter's jaw drop slightly at what he has done to his best friend, while under the influence of the symbiote. "You don't deserve my help." Harry spat.

Peter looks down for a moment with regret. But he quickly raises his head again. "Harry, she needs us." He pleased. Harry's eyes soften for a few seconds but then they quickly harden again as he exhale sharply "Get out." He growled. Peter sighs in defeat and turns away, leaving Harry alone.

Harry enters the secret room behind the mirror, that was still trashed from when he and Peter had their fight. He finds the sword that he tried to use on both Peter and (Name). Picking it up, he ran his fingers over the blade, conflicted on what to do.