Sneak Peek: Public Enemy #1

3rd Person P.O.V
A much older Spider-Woman was swinging over to the Broadway Theatre to investigate an disturbance. Entering from the balcony, she saw that below her the whole ground was engulfed in flames. Citizens who weren't able to escape, were cowering on stage with the man behind the attack.

The man wore an all green suit, with a long purple cape, and a sphere helmet on his head. "Are you wearing a fishbowl on you're head?" Spider-Woman asked, sounding tired. "Stand aside human! You are no match for the power of Mysterio!"

"You named yourself after a cereal box?" Spider-Woman asked, unimpressed. "You dare mock Mysterio! You will pay for your insolent, human!" Three drones with guns, raised up to the balcony, aiming at Spider-Woman. "Why do I always get stuck fighting the weirdos?" Spider-Woman muttered, folding her arms.

The drones started firing onto the hero, setting off her spider sense. Spider-Woman dodges the bullets and shoots at web at the ceiling, swinging over to the side of the theater, where she landed on the wall. Suddenly the building begin to shake, followed by a loud boom sound.

The wall Spider-Woman was sticking too, changed, causing her to fall off and towards the ground that has changed as well and was no longer on fire. Spider-Woman was able to save herself with a super hero landing and looked around confused.

"I've got to get the Tesseract!"
"The battle's just begun"
"We'll conquer the Chitauri"
"Then get Shawarma when we're done"
"Just how are we to fight them?"
"We'll do it as a team!"
"First Thor, unleash your lightning"
"Then Natasha, that's your cue"

Spider-Woman looked towards the stage to see Mysterio and the citizens were gone. Replace with actors and actresses practicing for an upcoming musical. "What the hell?" She muttered, glancing around the theater, seeing it was now completely different. Spider-Woman locked eyes on the exit and ran towards the door to see if she can get some idea on what's going on.

"Avengers unite, 'cause we've got to hear you say"
"Got to hear you, got to hear you, got to hear you say"
"I could do this all daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Exiting the theater, Spider-Woman leaps up and shoots a web to swing through the city. Everything looked different. This was still New York... but nothing like the New York she knows. "Where the hell am I?" She asked.

"Incredibly this shocking revelation brought to life by yours truly has only raised one question." Hearing J. Jonah Jameson's voice, Spider-Woman lands on a side of building, looking for a familiar face, she never thought she'd be happy to see.

Catching sight on him on a big screen on one of the buildings, Spider-Woman swings closer, landing on top of a streetlight to watch. "Why would Spider-Man kill Mysterio? A man who put his life on the line for the good of the people. Was he jealous? Was he afraid Mysterio would gather more attention than him? One things for sure here folks, Spider-Man, AKA Peter Park, is a menace and now public enemy #1!"

A photo of a young teenage boy in a red and black Spider-Man suit without his mask, is shown on screen. Spider-Woman looks at the screen bewildered and grabs her mask lifting it up just over her head, so she could see the photo more clearly, not really caring about hiding her identity at the moment. "What the fu..."

Spider-Woman Will Return