You'll Get Your Update When You Fix This DAMN DOOR!

(I've been dying to make this dumb joke lol.)

I stood at the bar, waiting for Paul to give me the orders for one of the table. I was still thinking about Peter, worried about what he might be doing right now. "Hey there." I heard a familiar behind me. I turn to see, Felicia Hardy. Her hair had gotten much longer and she wore all back, with some of her cleavage exposed.

"Felicia?" I said, smiling at her surprise. "Hey there roomy." She said coming over to hug me. "Oh my god. It's been forever. How have you been?" I asked her, pulling away from the hug to look at her. "Great. Been traveling a lot, broadening my horizons. Came back to New York and got an apartment. Was walking by and saw you. Thought I come in and see if you still remember me."

"Are you kidding? How could I forget you." I said making her smile. "How have you been? I hope you didn't get back together with that Harry guy." She says, leaning on the bar. "Nope. Actually I'm with Peter." I replied.

"Really? Aww that's sweet. I thought you two would make a cute couple." Felicia said. Paul gave me the tray of drinks and I carried them over to the table, with Felicia following me. "A lot has happen since you left." I told her, setting the drinks down at their table.

"I've heard. I'm so sorry about Dr. Octavius and his wife." Felicia told me. I mustered up a smile and nodded. "Thanks. In the end Otto died a hero. I couldn't be more proud of him." I said walking back l over to the bar. "We really need to catch up some more when you're not working." Felicia said making me chuckle.

"I'm kinda always working. But I'll find a way to make time for you." I told her. Felicia smiles and pull out a small notepad and began writing on it. "Here's my number and address. Drop in whenever you want. Sunroofs always open for you." She said ripping off the piece of paper and folding it. "Sunroof?" I said confused.

Felicia just smiles and hands me the folded piece of paper, hugging me again. "I know." She whispered in my ear. I gasp and look at her like a deer in headlights as she pulls away from the embraced.

Felicia winks and started walking backwards. "See you around, Spider." She said, blowing me a kiss before turning on her heels and disappearing out the door. I stared at the door for a moment then look down at the folded note she gave me. "God I'm terrible at keep this secrets huh?" I muttered to myself, stuffed the note in my pocket, returning to work.

After my shift ended I return home. Walking up the stairs to reach my floor I was greeted by Ursula. "(Name). Is Peter okay?" She asked, nervously shuffling over to me. "Well... no. He's got a lot going on right now." I replied.

"Well... a little over an hour ago when he got back. He was really mad. Like a really bad kind of mad. He yelled that my dad and everything." She explained, I look at her like she completely nuts. But from the frightened look on her face it told me that she wasn't.

But that can't be true. Peter does get mad sometimes but it's like small kind of angry. Like when you drop something by accident kind of mad. Even if he does get mad enough, he would never yells anyone. When he does get that mad he goes off to be alone so he can cold down. Yelling at Mr. Ditkovich, even if he deserves it, doesn't sound like Peter at all.

"Wha...? What did he say?" I asked. "My Dad was asking for rent like always and Peter snap. He said, 'You'll get you rent when you fix this Damn door!' But he yelled that last part. Left my Dad completely speechless. And that never happens! He always has to get the last word in." Ursula explained.

"Are we really talking about Peter Parker here?" I asked. "Yes. I swear it's true. I was right there." Ursula said nodding. I frown at her then look over at my apartment door with worry. "Alright. I'll go talk to him." I said. "Be careful." Ursula told me.

"It's Peter, Ursula. He would never hurt me." I reassured her and I walk over to my door. Fighting with the door for a moment, I manage to get it open and stumble inside. I saw Peter sitting on the edge of the bed starting off into nothing. I shove the door close and walk over to him. "Ursula told me..." I started to say.

"I kill him." Peter said quietly interrupting me. "What?" I asked, confused. "Flint Marko. I killed him." He replied, making me gasp. "Please tell me that's not true." I said. Peter doesn't reply or even look at me. He just lower his head, letting his silence be the answer.

Our one rule when we become heroes was not to kill anyone. Cause everyone has a chance to be saved. Even ones that seem like a lost cause like Mr. Osborn.

"I got so anger and it made me feel so powerful. The angry I got, the stronger I felt. I just wanted to make things right. Uncle Ben's dead because of me and I just wanted..." Peter tried to say, but he couldn't say anymore. He place his hand over his mouth as he began to break down in tears.

I immediately sat down next to him, pulling him in for a hug. Peter bury his face into my shoulder as he sobs. I rub circles on his back to soothe him. We sat there for a long moment, with Peter letting out all his tears until he tired himself out.

I gently laid Peter down on his side of the bed, pulling the blanket over him. I stared at his sleepy face sadly and lean in to kiss his forehead. I walk away from the bed going over to the desk when there was a knock at the door.

I went over, forcing the door open to see Ursula on the other side. "Hi (Name). You have phone call." She said, pointing to the pay phone. "Oh thanks." I said, slipping out of the apartment and creaking the door shut.

"Is Peter okay?" Ursula asked, looking at me worried. "Yeah, he's fine now. Just needs some sleep." I replied walking over to the phone. Ursula nodded and look at my door for a moment, before going back into her apartment. "Hello?" I said, answering the phone.

"Hello. Is this, (Name) (Last Name)?" A male voice asked. "Yeah." I replied. "(Name), I'm Doctor Blake. I regret to inform you that you're mother, is in our hospital." Blake said. I stood for a moment, taking this news in "...What?"

"She has cancer. Been battling it for five years now." Blake replied, making my jaw drop. That would mean she's had cancer since before I got bitten by the spider. But that can't possible. Why didn't she yell at me about it or something.

"Five... five years?" I asked. "Yes. She said you never knew, wanting to keep it quite. But I'm afraid her time is running out and she requesting to see you." Blake said, making me frown. "Hmph." I hum making a grumpy face.

All this time and now she wants to see me? Why? So she can belittle me one last time. Tell me how much I suck the life out of her life. How all her dreams were crushed the moment I was born. Anything she says now it's nothing I haven't heard from her before. If anything she be wasting her breath at this point.

"She told me you two haven't spoken in a years. I don't know what happen between you two, nor is it any of my business. But this might be your last chance to speak with her. It's better to not live in regret on what you could've said." Blake said.

I narrow my eyes, as I began to think of all the things I've been wanting to say to her. Every insult and petty comment I left unsaid can finally be thrown at her. She can die knowing that no one, not even her own daughter cares about her.

Suddenly my spider sense went off and I snap my head towards my apartment door. It was like... something was calling for me. I stared at the door, expecting something to jump out at me. But nothing ever did.

"(Name)?" Blake said, bringing me out of my thoughts and back to reality. "I'll.. I'll come see her."