The Dumbest Plot Line In The Whole Movie

I sat on the floor of the waiting room, hugging my legs and my back against a wall. After dropping Harry off as Spider-Woman I changed back to my street clothes and waited for news. I also called Aunt May to get a hold of Peter and tell him what happen.

"(Name)?" I lifted my head to see Peter at the entrance of the waiting room. The moment we locked eyes he came to over, crouching down next to me. "Are you alright?" He asked putting his hands on my arms.

"I'm fine, but Harry... oh god Peter it's all my fault." I said dropping my head into my arms. "No, no, no, it's not. You were just protecting yourself." Peter told me, I didn't say anything continuing to look down. "Hey, look at me." Peter said softly.

I lifted my head slowly to meet his eyes. Peter cupped my cheek with his hand, caressing it with his thumb. "This is not your fault." He said in a soft and gentle tone. I bit the bottom of my lip, feeling the threat of tears building up.

I fell into Peter's chest, where he removed his hand from my cheek to wrap his arms around me for an embrace. Peter rest his chin on the top of my head as he rub circle on my back to soothe me. I stayed quiet, worried if I were to speak I end up breaking down into a sobbing mess. So I just sat there on the floor in Peter's arms. Praying to any god listening that Harry will be okay.

After a couple minutes of complete silence went by, I notice the doctor and pulled away from Peter to get up. "How is he?" I asked the doctor as we walk over him. "He's gonna be okay. But there's been some memory impairment. Particularly his short-term memory. Right now, he can't remember the accident or anything that happened to him recently." The doctor explained, Peter and I glance at each other with concern.

"Is it permanent?" Peter asked looking at the doctor again. "It could be. Only time will tell. He's awake if you want to see him." The doctor told us. "Uh maybe I shouldn't wait." I said, slowly taking a step back nervously. "It's fine. Just keep it brief. Allow him to rest."

Peter turn to me when doctor left. "Coming?" He asked. I look down the hall towards Harry's room feeling a wave an anxiety hit me. I turn back to Peter, walking backwards and pointing behind me. "Uh... you... you go on ahead. I need to splash some water on my face." I said, before spinning around and hurting down the hall towards the bathroom.

I step into the women's restroom, going up to the nearest sink. Turning the knob, I cup some water in my hands and quickly splash it on my face. I let out a heavy sigh, turning the water off and lifting my head to look at my reflection.

I watch the water drip off my face before my eyes glance down at the faded scar on my cheek. Memories of fighting Otto came flooding back to me. Harry attacking me tonight... it's just like Otto all over again. I drop my head, closing my eyes. "Damn it." I rise my fist up, slamming it down on the counter creating a crack. "God damnit!"

I don't want to go through this again. Fighting the people I care about. It was hard enough with Otto and it ended with him dying. I don't want Harry to die too. I can't.... can't do this again.

I let out a heavy sigh, lifting my head to look at my reflection. Out of frustration I punch my reflection, shattering the mirror to pieces. I step away from the counter shaking the drops of blood on my cut knuckles and exit the bathroom. Finally making my way to Harry's room.

"Doctor said I was in an accident. Hit and run. I don't remember much of anything. My father... he died, right?" I heard Harry asked the closer I got to his room. I peek in through the window, seeing Peter nod. "This is all so weird." Harry said.

I took in a deep breath to prepare myself. Stuffing my injured hand in my pocket I walk into the room. But when I entered the room I felt my spider sense go off. I looked around for trouble but didn't see anything. "I know that face." I heard Harry said, and I look at him seeing he had a big goofy grin on his face.

"How... how are you doing?" I asked waking over to stand next to Peter. "I don't know. Last thing I remember, I was falling... somewhere." Harry said, dropping his smile and narrowing his eyes as he tries remember. I drop my gaze towards the floor, feeling the guilt come back to me. "All that matter is you're okay now." I said forcing myself to look at him again.

"It feels like somehow I've been gone for a really long time. Now I'm back home." Harry said, smiling again. "It's good to have you back." Peter told him. The nurse then enters the room and came over to Peter and I. "I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you guys to scoot, okay?"

"Okay." Peter said as we step aside so she can check on Harry. "All right, thank you." The nurse said with a sweet smile. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Harry told us, still grinning. Peter smiles back at him. "Yeah, great." He said, I waved at Harry as we left his room walking back towards the entrance of the hospital.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked me, I nodded slightly. "Yeah. But there's something that keeps bugging me. When Harry attack me... my spider sense didn't warn me. And just earlier when I enter his room it went off. Damn thing on the fritz." I explained.

"Maybe you're getting rusty." Peter joked. "Very funny." I said sarcastically. "You've been through a lot tonight (Name). Maybe all you need is some rest." Peter said. I look at him and he smiles softly at me. I smile back at little and took his hand to hold it. "Yeah... maybe."

Everything about this whole situation just feels off. Harry seems like he's back to his old self again, before Norman died... but I don't know. I still feel so tense around him. Maybe it's cause he attack me. Or the guilt from hurting him. Or my anxiety getting in the way, fearing I'm gonna have to fight him again.

Just feels like things just got a lot more complicated than they should be.