done.

I disapparated out of the flat to boys's because it was the first place I thought of that Theo and Alex would be at.

    When I arrived at the flat, Theo and Alex were in the living room arguing. Hands were waving and fingers were pointed in faces. They were both shouting at each other over how they were going to confront Draco about the situation.

    "You are not going to start a duel with him!", Alex shouted. "This is my family we're talking about here, Theo! He's my cousin!"

    "I don't give a fuck if he was your son! He took things too far, Black!"

    "I understand that, but we can't goin in with our wands blazing!"

    "Why the fuck not?", Theo shouted getting in Alex's face. "He wanted to hurt my best friend."

    "Are you mad because he wanted to hurt your best friend or the girl you're still in love with?"

    "Don't", Theo growled.   

    "This is some bullshit we were going through when we were sixteen", Alex groaned, throwing his head back. "Why can't both you and Draco just move on? Both of you have been pining the same girl for years."

    "It's not that simple", Theo sighed.

    My footsteps against the hardwood floors made the boys turn around to look at me. I forced an award smile, trying to defuse the tension in the room, but I don't think a weak smile is going to do it. It looked like two war generals were in a meeting tryin to plan an attack on their enemy.

    I let out a deep breath. "Can you guys not do something crazy? Theo, I know you want to beat the shit out of Draco right now, but I'm with Alex. You can't just start a duel."

    "Stop protecting him", Theo groaned, rolling his eyes.

    "I'm not. I just don't you to do something that you regret. Draco acted out due to his emotions and I'm sure he regrets what he did."

    "Has he apologized to you?"

    "No..."

    "Then he doesn't regret his actions. Why can't you see that he doesn't care about you. Would someone who truly loves you treat you like that? No, they wouldn't."

    I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'm done talking about this."

    I walked around the boys and plopped down on the couch, kicking my feet up and resting them on the coffee table.

    "You're so stubborn, just like him", Theo scoffed.

    Yes, I know that what Draco did was wrong, but I don't want the boys to go out and have a huge fight with him and blow everything out of proportion. I'm not trying to make excuses for him. I just don't want anyone to do anything that they're going to regret or make things look bigger than they actually are. What I want is for Draco to come home, look me in the eyes, and apologize for what he did, and if he doesn't, I'm going to kick his ass myself

    The way things ended yesterday, I didn't expect for him to come crawling back to apologize or send me a letter. He was so angry with me, I think speaking to me again was the last thing on his mind. I need to give him a chance to explain himself before I jump to any conclusions. Maybe he didn't mean to hit me. Maybe he was just throwing the glass vase across the room, not thinking that I was standing right across from him. I know that if I was pissed off in the moment, I would've thrown the vase anywhere, not knowing where it lands.

    The front door opened and all of our heads turned to see who was entering the flat. Stass and Blaise entered the flat with their arms around each other, laughing their asses off with the smell of weed radiating off of their bodies. I let out a sigh of relief, glad that it wasn't Draco who walked through the door.