Love me like I do (1/1)

On a sunny day, A boy wearing black hoodie walking through the university hallway hiding his face with the hood cap. Probably hiding from Someone, looking here and there.

He sighed in relief when he saw he was infront of his class. As he was about to step inside, but someone grabbed his hand stopping him. He sighed knowing who is that.

He tried to yank his hand but the other male who grabbed his hand was way stronger than him.

"What happened bunny? Are you hiding from me? " He asked with a smirk. The guy with hood turned towards him. "Mr.Kim Taehyung, I'm not hiding from you. So leave my hand." Jungkook said trying to yank his hand.

"Just accept me baby " Taehyung said and pinned Jungkook to the wall near the classroom, staring at him with love. Jungkook stared back with anger.

Everyone in the hallway turned towards them. It's the everyday drama, all gathered and watched the two handsome men staring intensely. Taehyung's grip on jungkook's wrist loosened. Jungkook felt it and pushed Taehyung.

"Leave me alone Taehyung. I don't have time for your stupid drama" Jungkook said and entered his classroom.

"Koo-- " Taehyung stopped his sentence when he saw he has already entered inside. He looked back to see students staring at him.

He glared them and they all dismissed from there, except Taehyung's Friend, Jimin.

"Why don't you leave him alone? He said right he don't love you? " Jimin his bestfriend said to Taehyung, who was dusting his pants and hands.

"I love him and he is mine. I'll make him love me " Taehyung said and walked away. Jimin sighed and followed him.

_*_

Taehyung is a senior and Jungkook is his junior by one year. Taehyung fell for the boy at the first sight. His doe eyes, the button nose, rose petal lips and his face that seemed to be pure and innocent, made Taehyung fall head to heel for the younger.

But for Jungkook, his first impression on Taehyung was the reason he hate the elder so much. Jungkook is a sweet, kind and fluff ball, who hates beating, violence and all. He first saw Taehyung when the elder was beating a shit out of a boy in the middle of the hallway.

From the instant, Jungkook started to hate the elder. Taehyung was not aware of this. But when he proposed Jungkook, he rejected him and reasoned "You are bad. You beat people. I don't want you. I hate you." Jungkook said and left.

From that moment, Taehyung tried to avoid fights. But fights are like his daily dose, he can't skip a day without fight. So he fights when Jungkook is not there.

But to his unluck, whenever he fights Jungkook would see him. And due to that, they two bickers daily. Tae would approach Jungkook and he just burst on tae. Tae was not a person to give up easily.

He nowadays lessed the fights and bullying. But to Jungkook he is always a Bully. But Taehyung tried his best to make the boy fall for him, by following him everywhere except inside the bathroom stall and classroom.

_*_

The same day, Jungkook was sitting in the cafeteria during lunch hour with his friends. As they were eating his friend, Louis spoke.

"Kookie, your hero is here " Louis said looking at the doorway with a smirk. But he yelped when Jungkook smacked his head.

"Shut up idiot. he is not a hero. He is a villian. Only knows to fight and bully " Jungkook said looking away from the doorway.