Do I Like Him? || Minho

Okay, so this one is very flirty and I cringed a bit writing it. 

________________

You were super excited. Today was the day you would try out to be a runner. After months of pleading, Alby finally relented and said you could try. So now you were standing outside of the maze doors ready to run. It was already a hot day in the maze so you had a crop top and short shorts on. You didn't expect this to be too much of a problem since you would just be with Minho all day. You and the keeper of the runners had always gotten along well. After all, Minho was a nice guy and you found his sarcasm hilarious. Minho jogged up to you, "Ready to go, sh... and woah!" Minho stopped and stared at you.

"What?" you asked. Did you have some cereal stuck in your teeth.

"I just didn't expect... it's nothing. Let's get going," Minho said and ran into the maze. You shrugged and followed him. 

The rest of the morning's run went well. Although, you couldn't help but notice Minho kept trailing behind you. About noon you two took a break to eat. As you wiped some sweat away from your forehead you noticed Minho checking you out. 

"Minho! Earth to Minho! You know I can see you staring, right?" 

Minho blinked before growing red. His blush was soon replaced with his usual smirk. He moved a little closer to you, causing your breath to hitch. He looked you up and down once more causing you to be a little self-conscience. 

"Was I? Because you seem to be the one staring now?" Minho said before moving away from you.

You just stood in shock. You were a blushing mess and for the rest of the run you could hardly concentrate. Minho now stayed ahead of you the whole time. This oddly made you a little sad. But why? Sure, you liked Minho; but you didn't like-like Minho. Right? You scoffed. Why should you care? If anything he had just proven he was as perverted as any of the other boys. And yet, you felt an odd attraction to Minho. 

When you returned to the glade you quickly took a shower and then headed to your hut. There were some upsides to being the only girl. You flopped onto your bed with a groan. Why did guys have to be so difficult? You heard a tap on your door.

"Hey, Y/n. Can I come in?" Winston asked.

"Come in," you mumbled. 

Winston opened the door, "Something wrong."

"Minho," you groaned. "Why is it so complicated. I mean, do I like him? Do I not like him?"

"That bad, huh?" 

You groaned again. 

"Well, maybe some dinner will help. Come on."

So you walked to dinner with Winston. You were only wearing sweats now but they felt comfortable after the long day you had. You were standing in line to get food when a voice whispered in you ear, "You know, you look just as good in that as you did earlier."

You turned to Minho with a blushing face. He just smirked before giving you a kiss on the cheek and walking away. Okay, so maybe you had a tiny crush on him.