Jealous || Preference

THOMAS

You are quite the flirt. So naturally, after living with a bunch of boys for so long you learned how to get by quite well. However, this got a little difficult when you got a boyfriend. You would never betray Thomas but you were used to getting your way with the boys. It didn't bother Thomas when other guys flirted with you but when you flirted with other guys he got really jealous. When he did get jealous, Thomas became super insecure. He starts asking little questions. He tries to slide them in unnoticed. You, however, notice it very much. He says things like, 'you know I love you, right?'/ 'So, Nathan's nice, huh?'/ 'you would never leave me, would you,?'. You find the best way to end the jealousy is how it started. But instead of flirting with the other gladers you flirt with him. Thomas is quick to become a blushing mess when you flirt. A few small 'Tommy, you look cute'/ 'Thomas, where have you been? I've missed you so much'/ 'Tommy, can you be a dear and help me put up my hair' and everything is back to normal.

MINHO

As the keeper of the runners, Minho is a pretty intimidating guy. This means that people usually don't flirt with you. Every now and then though occasionally a glader will flirt. When they do, Minho gets extremely clingy. This means Minho will. not. leave. you. alone. If your sitting down he comes up to you and pulls you into his lap. It also isn't uncommon for him to quite literally steal you from your job. He comes into the kitchen, picks you up, and runs with you to his hut for cuddles while Frypan screams at him to bring you back. [Why can I actually see this happening, though!] When he gets there he pretty much demands cuddles. If you try to get up he just cuddles into you more. You can't help but to cave at his puppy dog eyes and he then proceeds to kiss you. He'll start acting like a complete sap, showering you in complents and telling you his favorite things about you. You can never help but to giggle and blush at him. This is sure to cure his jealousy. Even though he's jealous you can't help but to cherish these moments as they're the one that you are reminded of his love the most. 

NEWT

Even after you and Newt got together some of the boys still flirted with you. Most of them did it out of fun and you knew they weren't actually hitting on you. Newt doesn't always know this and sometimes forgets. He trusts you but hates it when the other boys, quote 'forget you're mine'. Newt does a pretty good job at hiding his jealousy. After all, as second-in-command he has a reputation to uphold. However, when the work day is done, Newt is sure to show his jealousy to you. He takes you somewhere quiet and starts kissing you. You, at this point knowing he's jealous, let him kiss you. Newt then proceeds to kiss all over your face before moving to your neck. He then starts to gently nip at the skin. Usually he mutters a 'you're mine, Y/n' or a 'those slint-heads need to be reminded of who you choose' but he's careful not to scare you. (Just to be clear, if you ever do act scared he immediately stops and covers your forehead in soft kisses, apologizing over and over again.) Newt works along your collarbone finishing off with leaving one dark hickey. When the other gladers see the hickey you blush as Newt smirks pulling you closer.

GALLY

Oh boy! It is definately not hard to get Gally mad. Even spending a tiny bit of extra time with a glader can make him jealous. But when he really gets jealous all of the builders hide. This only happens when someone flirts with you but even one pick up line can drive him insane. He's the type that when he gets jealous he gets angry. Very angry. He's gotten in several fights and several nights in the pit because he has seen a glader flirting with you. When this happens it takes about 4 gladers to pull him off. You're honestly surprised that no one has thought of banishing him. When he doesn't have a chance to beat up the guy all he does is yell all day. That means the builders are in big trouble. Usually when you get back all of the builders are running away and tools were being thrown away from the builder's latest project. It's only then that you run to Gally, darting incoming tools on the way. A quiet 'Gally' gets him to face you. All you have to do then is run into his arms. Gally is quick to pick you up and start kissing you. All it takes are some kisses to calm Gally down. To get rid of his jealousy you let him carry you everywhere. Sure, it's embarrasing but it helps him. For the rest of the day, Gally will refuse to let you out of his sight. This means sitting in his lap at dinner, having his arms wrapped around you as you talk to your friends, and falling asleep in his arms.