Holding His Hand: First Time || Preference

THOMAS

Thomas was talking to Alby when you ran up to him. He gave you a small smile and continued talking with Alby. He honestly didn't think anything of it until you took his hand in yours. He looked down at you and smiled broadly. Alby cracked a laugh. 

"I'll leave you two alone," he said walking away.

"What are you doing?" Thomas asked.

"I'm hungry," you said ignoring his question. You dragged him off in the direction of the kitchen. Thomas kept a firm hold on your hand. When you got to the kitchen Thomas dropped your hand but you grabbed it again in line. You looked up at him and smiled. Thomas just shook his head smiling. 

MINHO

Minho ran into the glade. You walked out of the kitchen and saw him. You immediately ran over to him and tackled him into a hug. Minho almost fell over but caught his footing. "Well hello, princess," Minho greeted with a laugh. 

"Minnie!" you cried happily.

Minho kissed your forehead, "I have to go map now."

"I'll come with you!" you quickly said following him. You grabbed his hand and Minho smirked. "Am I really so amazing that you can't stand being without me for 5 seconds," he asked. 

You rolled your eyes, "Well you have been gone all day."

"Hmm, true," Minho agreed. 

You were now at the runner's hut. You technically weren't allowed to go in. You turned to go but Minho kept a firm hold of your hand. He kissed your neck softly causing you to hum slightly. He smiled before disappearing through the door. 

"See ya in a minute, princess."

NEWT

The dinner bell had just rung. You were on your way to dinner and you were stopping by the fields to get Newt on the way. You soon found Newt over by some beans. "Hey, Newt," you greeted plopping down beside him. 

Newt looked up at you and smiled faintly, "Hey, love."

You could easily tell that something was wrong by the way he talked. He was consentrating hard on the weed. You put your hand on his back comfortingly. "What's wrong?"

Newt sighed, "It's nothing. Don't worry, love." 

"Newt, come on."

He sighed, "It's just... some of the guys - they were saying... saying that I," Newt turned away in shame. "That I'm not good enough for you."

You held his face in your hands, "Newt, of course your good enough for me. I picked you to be my boyfriend. Okay? I like you."

Newt smiled, "I like you too." 

He placed a kiss on your palm. You laughed and stood up. The two of you walked to dinner together. When you got there some of the boys began checking you out and smirking. Newt shuffled uncomfortably in line. You grabbed his hand to calm him. Newt blushed fiercely and looked away shyly. All of the guys staring at you looked away angrily. Newt smiled sweetly at you. You smiled back happily.

GALLY

In the works.