First Date || Preference

THOMAS

You looked down at your outfit. Perfect! You were wearing a cute light pink jumper with a matching headband and gray ankle boots. Tonight was your first date with Thomas. He had invited you to eat dinner with him in the dead heads. An odd spot for a date but oh well. You walked to the dead heads. Your boot got stuck in the dense vines of the forest ground. "Oh come on!" you huffed pulling your leg. With another yank your boot came off sending you flying. "Aaahh!" You landed on the forest floor with a thump only to let out a cry. "Ow!" you shrieked. You looked down at your hand to see a beetle blade. The beetle blade made a wiring sound before scurring off in the underbrush. You inspected your hand. You looked at the nasty cut. That was going to need stitches. You slowly stood up only to tople over again. You let out a gasp as tears sprung into your eyes. Your ankle hurt which meant you had probably twisted it. Geat! All you wanted to do was hang out with your boyfriend and.... Oh No! Your date with Thomas! So much for a first date! No way he would want to got out again after this! Overwhelmed by the pain in your leg and your hand, your embarrassment, and your disappointment, you started to cry. 

"Y/n?"

You turned to see Thomas staring at you. Not knowing what to do an involuntary whimper escaped your lips. "Oh no, sweetie," Thomas said looking at your ankle and hand, "let's get you to the medjacks, yeah?" You nodded weakly. Thomas scooped you up into his arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck and flushed. 

After the medjacks had stitched up your hand and wrapped your ankle, which they diagnosed as sprained, you sat on one of the beds with Thomas by your side. "I'm sorry," you whispered, not only because you were ashamed but because your voice was hoarse from all of your sobbing. 

"For what?" Thomas asked. 

You chuckled, "For all the trouble I've caused you."

Thomas frowned, "Y/n, you didn't mean to. Besides, we can still have a date here. All I have to do is get the food."

"You mean it?" You sniffled. 

Thomas chuckled before kissing your cheek. You blushed. He soon returned with a picnic basket. It may not have been the first date you imagined but it was a great one. 

MINHO

"Minho! Where are we going! And why are we in the deadheads?" you asked your boyfriend as he dragged you along. 

"Surprise!" Minho shouted. 

"Surprise? What are you-"

With that Minho picked you up and threw you into a body of water. You swam to the top only to realize that you were in the lake in the deadheads. "Minho!" you shrieked. Minho's only response was jumping into the lake. You yelped as water splashed all over you. You tried to swim back to shore but Minho grabbed you. You laughed as Minho threw you up in the air before catching you again. He then gave you a long kiss on the cheek. You giggled and splashed Minho. 

"Oh, you're gonna get it now!" he cried. 

The two of you were soon having an all out splash fight. When you two were finally finished, Minho swam over to you and picked you up in the water. You wrapped your legs around his waist. Minho pushed a strand of hair out of your face. "So, what do you think of our first date."

"Oh, so this is a first date?" you teased.

"Yes. Now..."

You laughed happily. "I love it!"

NEWT

"Neeeewwwttt, are we almost there?" you whined. 

"Almost," Newt said with his hands over your eyes. "Okay... now, open!"

You opened your eyes and gasped at what you saw. A beautiful picnic was laid out in a quiet spot in the garden with a few candles. "Oh my, I-I-"

Newt's smile melted, "Do you not like it?"

"I love it!" you told him kissing his chin (this was a far up on him as you could reach). Newt blushed. He took your hand and lead you to the blanket. You gasped as you saw all of your favorites. "Oh Newt, it's wonderful!" you cried happily. Newt beamed. After you had finished the meal, Newt brought out a surprise. 

"Chocolate covered strawberries!" you cried happily. 

Newt chuckled. He brought one out from it's wrapping and fed it to you. You giggled and hugged him. Talk about the perfect date. 

GALLY

Wisps of clouds floated in the sky. Gally pulled you along in the glade. You couldn't help but chuckle. Gally was unusually excited to show you a surprise. To your surprise you saw that you were nearing  the middle of the glade. When you got a closer look at it you gasped. A few pillows and blankets were thrown out to create a simple couch. You looked at Gally who was staring at the ground with a nervous scowl. 

"What's this?" you asked him. 

Gally mumbled so quietly you almost couldn't hear him, "You said you liked watching the stars." The answer was simple but you understood it's meaning. You pulled him down beside you on the pillows. Gally awkwardly sat next to you. You simply hugged him close to you. Slowly, Gally's shoulders slumped. You looked up at the thousands of glimmering stars above your heads. You turned to Gally and booped his nose. Gally chuckled. Soon, the two of you were laying down staring at the endless stars. 

"Thank you," you whispered to him. "This is so sweet." You kissed his nose making a small smile appear on his face.