Makeup or Breakup? || Preference

THOMAS

You woke to a soft tapping on your door. You woke up, sprawled on your bed with your hair messing and tear stains on your cheeks. You had retreated to the privacy of your own room last night to cry your eyes out. The tapping again rapped on the door. "Y/n?" asked a firmilar british accent. You slowly got up and answered the door to see your concerned best friend. 

"Hey," he spoke softly, like he was coaxing out a puppy. 

The fimilarity of Newt made you break down into sobs. Newt caught you as you stumbled into his arms shaking slightly. He shushed you and slowly slumped to the floor, rocking you back and forth. You struggled to catch your breath while he pushed your hair out of your face. "You should go talk to Thomas," Newt wisely suggested. "You should have seen him last night. As soon as you ran off he began crying and cursing, stomping around the glade angry with himself. Even Gally felt bad for him." You slowly pulled your head out of Newt's chest and looked at him uncertain, "yeah, you're right, Newt."

Newt smiled with a small nod, "Go on then."

You took a deep breath before heading out to find Thomas. I didn't take you long however as you were soon met with Thomas nearly running into you.Before you could say anything, Thomas started speaking, "Y/n, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I was wrong to flirt with Teresa. I should have talked to you before about how it bothered me when you messed with the boys. What I did was wrong. Can you please forgive me?"

"Thomas, of course I can," You said. "And I'm sorry that I got mad at you for the very thing I had been doing myself. I promise I'll try to stop flirting with the boys. I'm sorry. I love you, Thomas."

"I love you too, Y/n," Thomas said pulling you into a tight hug. You both stayed in each other's arms before applause burst around you. You looked around to see all of the gladers clapping. "Oh, thank goodness!" Fry said. You and Thomas just laughed. 

MINHO

"...and then he just yells at me for not waiting for him or whatever! What is wrong with him!?" you lamented to Nick and Chris. 

^Nick^

^Nick^

^Chris^

^Chris^

"Yeah, that sucks," Chris agreed. 

"I don't know," Nick said cautiously, "I mean, maybe you should talk to him." 

You glared at Nick. Nick shifted nervously in his seat, "I mean, you probably shouldn't let the sun set on your anger, you know?"

You let out a rather large and over-dramatic groan, "I guess."

"You guess?" Chris asked sarcastically. 

"Fine!" you huffed. "I'll go talk to him!" 

You got up from your friends' table and headed to find Minho. You finally found him talking to Newt and Thomas. With one more annoyed grunt you went over to him. 

"Minho, can we talk?" you asked your pain in the butt boyfriend. 

Minho nodded and Newt and Thomas quickly left to give you some privacy. The air was absolutely silent for a moment. You rubbed your head in thought and anticipation. 

"Look, Minho..." you paused, gathering the right words. "I'm sorry that I didn't wait for you by the doors. I didn't know that it upset you that much. What made me angry is the fact that you lashed out at me without telling me how you felt. This also isn't the first time something like that happened. I just... I want you to try to communicate with me more. Ya know?"

Minho nodded slowly, "Yeah, yeah, I do. You're right. I should have told you how I felt. I should try harder to tell you how I feel. So, I'm sorry." 

You smiled weakly and kissed the runner's cheek, "I love you, my prince."

"I love you, my princess."

NEWT

You were sitting in Gally's room crying softly. Gally was doing his best to console you but he wasn't really good at that sort of thing. A knock on the door interrupted Gally's internal panic. "Love, I know you're in there," a soft voice said. Gally's 'big brother' instincts automatically kicked in. He nearly ripped the door off its hinges. 

"Beat it," Gally spat. 

"I-I just want to talk," Newt said desperately. 

"You've done enough talking," Gally growled at the blonde. 

"G-Gally," you called. 

Gally turned to you. 

"It's okay," you said gently. 

With a huff Gally moved out of the doorway and let Newt in. Newt entered the room like a puppy with its tail between it's legs. "L-love, I..." Newt stopped. "I just - I'm so sorry."

You looked up at him expectantly. 

"I shouldn't have yelled at you," Newt continued. "I had a bad day and I took it out on you and that was wrong of me. And you're not annoying. Gosh, Y/n! You're not annoying!" A few tears were now running down Newt's face, "I love you so, so, so much and I'm so sorry."

You didn't say anything. You didn't need to because you held out your arms with a small smile and Newt rushed into them happily. "I love you, Y/n," he whispered. 

"I know. I love you too."

GALLY

Three days had passed and the poor builders were being hit hard. Literally. Clint and Jeff had been patching up the kids as best as they could but the builders couldn't take much more. On the fourth day, Newt pulled you aside and begged that you talk to Gally. 

"Please, Y/n! The builders are all black and blue, almost nothing is fixed, and I'm stressed enough with Alby unconcious without having to worry about all the builders dying!!!!" Newt half screamed. 

"No way," you said stubbornly. "Do you know what he called me? He called me a-"

"I don't care what he called you," Newt cut you off. "Just... please talk to him. Please."

You bit your lip. The truth was that you did miss Gally. He had been wrong but you were beginning to feel bad. The builders giving you puppy dog eyes didn't help either. 

It wasn't too hard to find Gally. All you had to do was follow the sound of angry screaming. Sure enough, there was Gally, chucking tools at the builders who were running away. 

"GALLY!" you yelled just as he was about to throw a hammer at poor Bob (Bob the builder, hehehehehehe). Gally turned to you and immediately he dropped the hammer and stared at you. Then, without a warning, he rushed over and feel to his knees in front of you. "I'm sorry, Y/n!" he cried. "I'm so, so, so, so, so very sorry!"

A few tears feel down your own face as you sunk beside him. "I know, I know. I'm sorry too." 

The builders all sighed in relief.