Romeo and Juliet (Part 1) || Thomas

Thomas looked at the h/c haired girl across the glade as she worked with the builders. It was hard to believe that she was Gally's sister. Her hair was in pigtails as always, her bangs swaying in the breeze. The girl, Y/n, looked at Thomas and quickly looked away with a blush. Thomas and Y/n had liked each other for quite some time but they had been keeping it a secret from Gally. The keeper of the builders hated Thomas and wouldn't be too happy about his sister dating him. The only other person who knew about the secret relationship was Newt, the second in command. 

"Ahem."

Thomas turned around to see Newt staring at him with a smirk. "Come on, Romeo. Back to work." Thomas rolled his eyes. Newt always called him that, saying that Y/n and Thomas were truly Romeo and Juliet trying to keep their love alive between warring families. Thomas for his part, thought it was weird that Newt should take such notice of a thing. 

After dark, Thomas and Y/n snuck off into the deadheads like always. As soon as Y/n caught sight of Thomas she ran into his arms. Thomas swung the girl around before placing a kiss on her head. "Hi, baby."

"Tommy," Y/n cried out in glee. "I missed you!" 

Thomas laughed, "You've seen me all day."

"I know. But I hate having to pretend to dislike you," the girl said with a pout. 

Thomas sighed, "Me too. So why do we have to?"

Y/n pushed back and shook her head at Thomas's absurd idea. "Thomas, if Gally knew we were dating he would have your head! And if he didn't kill you, he would never let me near you again! You know that!"

"I know, Y/n. But I love you. I hate how the other boys flirt with you. I know Gally doesn't like me but surely your brother would let me date you if he knew we loved each other," Thomas begged.

"I don't know," Y/n said warily. "Just not yet, Tommy. Okay?"

Thomas sighed in defeat, "All right."

>>TIME SKIP<<

"Y/nnnnn!!!!!!" 

The glader girl turned around to see Minho running towards her. 

"Minho? What's wrong?" she questioned. 

"Your shucking brother is trying to kill, Thomas! That's what's wrong!" Minho yelled. "He started freaking out! You had better break them up!"

Y/n ran as fast as she could behind Minho to where a ring of boys had formed around Gally and Thomas. 

"Stay away from my sister!" Gally screamed. 

"We love each other!" Thomas was objecting. "Maybe you should grow up and deal with it!" The crowd of gladers 'ooh'ed. Gally let out a growl and leapt at Thomas. The two were rolling around on the ground covered in dirt and blood. 

"Please stop!" Y/n cried as she rushed towards the boys. Just as Gally was about to punch Thomas, Y/n stepped in between receiving the sickening blow. Y/n stumbled before falling on the ground. 

"MED-JACKS!! GET THE MED-JACKS!!!" Newt called. 

Gally let out a sob and flopped to his knees cradling his sister's head. The med-jacks rushed over as Y/n lost conciousness. 

To be continued.....