All messed up

You and Nazi roamed around the fair for a bit, yes. You naturally avoided any sort of physical contact with him and remained your distance. After all, even if you forgive him, you still can't trust the man because of how mysterious and untrustworthy he looks.

Sure it might have been because that was not his real demeanor at all... Maybe it was all some sort of Iron mask that hides how he truly is. Maybe he's just broken, ' even if he is hiding it all with some facade I'm not gonna risk it and go Main character on him. ' You clench your teeth making the lollipop shatter inside your mouth.

"Everything good?"  Nazi looks at you, 'teeth sharp as usual..' you thought to yourself and just nodded in response.

"Say.. are you still uncomfortable with me doll?" God, you hated that nickname with all your heart. Soviet and Nazi have been acting so weird lately, it's like they're fighting over you... Soviet has been avoiding you recently and so have you doing the same for him. You didn't wanna ruin what he and his wife had. So it's better if you stay out of the picture and know your place..

" No.." you say, crunching the remains of the lollipop and throwing the stick somewhere..

lies.

" I'm not uncomfortable with you or whatsoever.. the past is the past.."

'This is all bullshit.. just tell him how you feel!' your throat bobbed up and down. Why are you growing so hesitant? 

" You remind me so much of her.." Nazi looked away as both of you continued to walk down the pathway, "who..?" you asked.

"My.. wife.."

' no shit how did he get a wife with the behavior he had months ago? maybe I was right that he's just some broken guy deep inside. '

"what about your wife?" You asked you wanna pry in deeper and know everything. sure you sound really nosey right now but you can't help it. " Back in world war two... I had a wife... she was human just like you" He admitted, " Even though I was a major asshole to her, even treated her like garbage.. She still took care of me... So she was the first person I ever opened up to and ever fell in love with" he paused and laughed, " Kind of funny how it's been 76 fuckin' years.. and I still can't move on."

" that still doesn't excuse why you had to be a fucking pervert.. when we first met.." you grumbled, Nazi became alerted and immediately faced you, at first you thought he would blow up again but this time he let out his usual sadistic smile.. sick fuck.

" Go ahead think of me as a monster it doesn't hurt me at all... after all the people I murdered and all the bloodshed, I caused what made you think I regret it all even after 70 years passed. They never bothered my sleep at all. it kept me motivated in battle " 

" But how did your wife leave you? " You blurted out, you didn't wanna hear any more of the war from 76 years ago and you most definitely did not wanna know what he did to the poor and unfortunate that didn't make it alive.

"tch, she never left me... she rather.. died..." he stammered, " What? did soviet kill her?" You said in a way where nazi can't tell if you joking or not. " Yes. he did." 

Both of you stopped by a park nearby to sit down, you scooted away to leave space for the both of you in the middle.

".. still remember it all with flashing colors.. it haunted me for years seeing her look at me for help yet I left her like I didn't know her.. as if she was a stranger.." He exhaled shakingly while covering his face. The moment he takes them off.. he see's the scene right before him again

-

" What makes you think I give two shit about you.. or your husband.." 

Soviets eyes pry up to Nazi. gun facing his wife's head. " Please! I-I'll do anything! do you want me to be publicly humiliated? Public torture? Public beheading? whatever you want to do with me, please!"