I can do it by myself

Germany's POV

I then ran up to my dad and helped him up but he just pushed me away instead
" get off germ... I can handle this..." he said in an angry voice.
"But dad.. could you atleast tell me what happened?" I asked.
He groaned when he stood up with both of his arms on the kitchen counter looking down as he pinched his nosebridge. (LMAO CONFUSION. THEY HAVE NO NOSE— WELL DONT MIND IT HAHAHA)
"It's non of yer business twerp..." he whispered aggressively as he looked at me with an angry glare. Geez...
"Dad.. I'm trying to help you...come on.." I said as I walked forward.
"Help?" He chuckled. "You can help me by letting Y/N love me.." he said in a monotone voice.

"But dad.. she belongs to Soviet remember?" I said. This made him angry...He then placed his hand on my shoulder and his grip tightened. "You said you want to help? Then do as I say." He said as he let go of me and walked away.
All just for a mortal.. A mortal girl.. what's so special about her anyways?
I then opened the fridge and grabbed me a bottle of beer.

Readers PoV
After a while Soviet came back.. with a large bruise on his cheek... what happened now?
I stood up and walked up to him staring and examining the bruise.
"What? Am I really that attractive?" He joked. As I rolled my eyes.
"Soviet..what happened earlier? How did you get this bruise?" I asked touching it.
He hissed and took a step back as he held my hand.
"Nothing to worry about..." he replied as he cleared his throat.
"Come on Soviet.. let me help.."

"No... Y/N it's just a small bruise..I can do it by myself" he said as he walked over to his desk opening one of the drawers. I took a peek.. and inside.. there was a gun...
He was searching for something, I guess a treatment for his bruise.
"Welp.. looks like I gotta go down again..." he said.
"Can I help Soviet?" I asked.
"Y/N.. just stay here it's only a small bruise" he chuckled as he opened  the door
"But what if Third comes up here?!" I said.
He sighed. "Fine.. you can come with me down stairs..." when he was about to exit and I was about to follow. Something came out his head. "Oh ! I just remembered Britain has a medkit in his room.. he's just across... DONT worry il be back in a minute"
He said as he closed the door. THIS GUY IS GONNA LEAVE ME IS HE?
I then hid under the bedsheets, praying third isn't gonna burst outta nowhere.

Then someone opened the door, OH NO—