Dear, soviet.

Latvia's POV (SHOOKTH—)

It's been  years since I visited Belarus Ukraine and Russia... I really do miss them a lot... well... including Soviet of course.. but I'm still scared..I still remember that time he threatened to kill me.. just because of an argument...
But I can't be scared for long... what if Soviet changed? What If the children have missed me?
"...My dear Soviet.. one more day... I promise I'll come back..." I say to myself. The wind was brushing my face as the tree leaves where waving in unison. I brushed my hands on the grass and looked up the sky..

"Ah! Latvia! There you are!" I hear wales said to me.."yes? What is it?"I reply as I turned around.
"I've been looking every where for you! Ireland and Scotland are fighting again.. and they won't stop!" Wales says panting.
"Again? What is it about this time!" I say and dusted my white skirt, I sighed.
"W-well.. it's about another stupid reason... well.. let's say.. tea and potato's.. their having a debate on which is better.. and let's say it did not go that well.." Wales chuckles and stretched his head. I shook my head and walked back to the old house as wales followed from behind.

After~~

"Boys.. why are you fighting over this nonsense again?" I asked them. "Well.. Ireland/ Scotland started it!" Both of them yelled in unison. "Both of you act like children so much. How about you try each other's liking? Maybe it will solve everything?" I suggested.

"But I don't like tea miss Latvia!" Ireland protested. "And I also don't like potato's!" Scotland says. "Well have you both tried them out yet?" I say. The both shook their heads. "Well try it! Who knows maybe both of you will change your minds!" I say smiling. They exchanged frowns. "Fine.." they both say in unison.

"I'll be in my room.. I'm gonna be sending a letter to Soviet." I say as I walk up the stairs. "Wales your in charge while I'm busy." I say. Wales nodded and smiled.

I walked to my room and opened the door and   Closed it when I walked up to my desk and open one of the drawers. I grabbed a pen and paper and started to write.

Dear Soviet,
Hi hun. It's been a while.. I was wondering if your ok now, have you found someone else? Well I haven't yet.. I still miss you.. even though I'm still scared to go there.. I already miss the kids.. I missed the moments we used to had together back in the days.. did you remember our family photo? That was a moment I cherished... everyone smiling, laughing and having fun...

Soviet... please tell the children that I love them, the same with you... I hope I can go there to see you again.. I want to see you again, I miss you already Soviet.. I'm even starting to worry about you..l how your life is.. how your health is... the same with the children..

I love you Soviet.

-yours truly Latvia.

I then placed the pen down and folded the paper, and placed it inside an envelope. I headed downstairs to my room. "Wales dear?" I asked. "Ah yes Latvia?" He says. "Please give this to the post office. (If I'm correct lmao.)" I Say. He nodded and left without any questions.

A/N:wew sorry for a small chapter guys! I'm practicing for our intramurals and hell its tiring as heck. Anyways, I made an oc x reader. Feel free to read it! Anyways thanks for being patient!

Love ye guys! Also I'm gonna make a chapter and you guys will pick what happens!

1. Latvia comes back to the mansion to see Soviet again
2. Reader has a talk with Soviet and later on is heart broken since Soviet still likes Latvia.

P.s there will be a choice that has a twist!