Wait what?

Readers POV

Woah.. I didn't know that Latvia would come.. I thought she and Soviet didn't want to see each other anymore.

Well.. maybe she thinks people can change.. maybe Soviet has changed.. "Y/N.. you haven't touched your food.. are you alright?" Mr.UN asked putting down his spoon and fork.

I snapped out of it and nodded. "I'm fine Mr.UN...I'm just. Thinking of things." I replied as I dig in and ate my food.

What if.. they get back together? Of course they would! They are still a couple after all..
But why was he angry at me when he said I acted like Latvia at first?

What if he's gonna hurt Latvia? What if...what if?

"Y/N? Earth to Y/N? Are you alright?" America said beside me waving an arm near my face.

"Ah! Sorry..." I cleared my throat. "You look like you are not in the mood Y/N is everything alright dear?" I hear France say.

I nodded "sorry everyone.. I'm just too busy thinking of stuff.." I say. Germany stopped eating and looked at me. "Like what?" He asks.

"Stuff... I don't feel like spilling it though.." I reply and continued to finish my food. "Also.. why hasn't Soviet came down yet?" When I mentioned soviets name Third, and Germany became alert and gave me scary yet blank stares.

"What?" I say, they both look back at their meals and ate it. "Well.. um Mr.UN may I check on Soviet?" I asked. He nodded and I left.

I began to walk upstairs all the way to his room. For all I know is that he never sleeps this long.. I say as I twisted the door knob and opened the door slightly peaking.

And there I saw him kiss Latvia with tears rolling down her eyes. I wasn't surprised because Latvia was his wife.

"Soviet.. I'm so sorry.. I should have been" Soviet shushed her with his finger and smiled. "No.. Latvia I'm sorry.. I should've been more responsible at the past...I'm sorry for everything." He reply's and hugged her.

I closed the door slowly not making a sound as I leaned on it. I was happy.. yet my heart was aching..

I don't get it.. shouldn't I be happy for them? Why do I feel sad?

I shrugged the feeling and sighed. "I'll just knock on the door and pretend everything is fine.." I say in a monotone voice.

I knocked on soviets door waiting for a response.

The door then opened. "Yes?— Oh Y/N!" She says with a smile and I smiled back. "Hey Latvia, I'm just here to tell Soviet that his foods getting cold.. could you tell him for me?" I say.

She nodded and smiled. "Also Y/N...Soviet has told me a lot about you, thank for helping him.. and for being by his side" she said once more before closing the door.

I just stood there...I thought she was gonna be like the other type of wives that would go.. 'stay away from him' or 'he's mine you got that?' But Latvia.. she's different..

She has such a motherly type of character..

I shook my head and stopped thinking as I walked downstairs going to The kitchen.
"Oh your back!" I hear America say as he tried to steal a ham from me. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Who said you had the permission to steal?" I say.

"You saw nothing" he said with a mouth full of food with a fork pointing at me.
Britain smacked his face as his brothers snorted and smirked.

I sat beside him and finished the remaining food before placing it on the counter.