You never change do you?

Readers POV

When someone opened the door. I hid inside the covers, closing my eyes.
"Y/N? Are you ok buddy?" It sounded kinda like America's voice.
I then emerged out the covers. "America? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat up right."he then closed the door behind him and sat next to me. "I'm just here to check on you if everything was fine.. or either.. something was wrong..." he said.
I gave him a warm smile. "I'm fine america... it's just that.. Soviet keeps getting into lots of fights." I said looking down frowning.

America moved closer and patted my back. "Don't worry bud.. Soviet was always like that..." he said as he removed his hand from my back placing it on his lap.
"What do you mean 'he always gets into fights?' Has he fought a country to death before?" I asked. America let out a long sigh and nodded as he took of his glasses.
"In WW2 Nazi started the war... plus he backstabbed lots of people.. and heck.. lots of people even died.. he tried to invade Poland.. France and Britain.. or you know as my parents declared war.." he said in a serious voice.

"Wait... Britain  and France are your parents?" I asked lifting a brow.
He chuckled. "Oh right.. well you didn't know.. let's just say... they kinda.. divorced.."
He said weakly. My eyes widened. "What why?" I asked.
"Well.. it was because of 'misunderstandings' with our family.. and yet I'm a peace officer.. an irresponsible one..." he said weakly. His smile. Turned into a full emotional frown. He then looked down.
" I wish I could've been a better son." He said.

Man.. I feel sorry for america... if only France and Britain haven't split in half he would've been fine..
I sighed as I held his hands. "Hey.. don't be sad America.. life is full of ups and downs.. who knows maybe they will be back to each other and forget the past.." I said.
He sniffed. "Y-your right Y/N.. " he said as he hugged me.. I hugged him back while patting his back.
"If you wanna cry.. do it.. it's fine." I said... I could already feel America's wet tears rolling down my shoulder.
I sighed and continued to comfort him.

USSRs POV
God.. I hate this mansion.. THE HALLWAYS ARE SO LONG. I continue to walk to Britain's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in." He said. I then twisted the door knob and entered his room.
"Ah.. Soviet... What brings you here?" He then rose up from his chair and walked towards me.
"Just here to borrow your med kit for a while." I responded leaning on the wall.
He nodded "well then just get what you need I'll be back with reading my news paper " he said as we walks back to his chair and sip his British tea. Jeez what's so good about tea anyways? Does it have magic healing power? I then walked to his bathroom and opened the mirror to grab the med kit.
I then thanked him and walked outside his room gently closing the door.
I then walked back to my room but I felt a strong grip on my shoulder stopping me.

"Soviet.. mind if I have a word?" Ah that voice.. Nazi.. after WW2 I don't ever think I could trust that maniac again.
I then slapped his hand off my shoulder. "Your just the same as before Third.. YOU NEVER CHANGE. " I said.
I heard him giggle. "Come one Soviet what am I gonna do to you? It's all in the past.. can't we forget about that?" He said. I wanted to punch him in the face... I don't wanna make the same mistake again..

~flash back~
"Are you sure. I can trust you with this third?" I asked. I've heard lots of rumours from this guy.. I don't think I should trust him.. but I heared he has strong soldiers.. so I guess why not..

"Yes.. after all It's an agreement!" He said cheerfully
"Agreements can NEVER be broken!~~ so come on Soviet.." he said sliding the paper closer to me.

"Just sign it..." he mischievously grins.

~end of flashback ~

"No.. I'm not gonna be fooled by your tricks again THIRD." I said angrily.
"You really never change do you?" I said.
He didn't speak. He just laughed. "Well it's your choice.. this was supposed to be a deal for that human girl.."

Y/N?!

"I swear to god.. if you touch her.. ILL— "
" that's what the deal is.. If you  just let me have a day or more  with that 'doll' of yours I might leave you both.~"
This SICKO.
"NEVER. WILL I DO THAT."I shouted.
" huh?~ what happened to the old and cold fun Soviet I knew? He's gone soft has he? But not to worry.. I have infinite patience... so when you get bored of her.. remember.. I'm the next to own her~" he said as he dissapeared into the shadows.

A/N
WOOO .. so what do you guys think? Eh?
What will happen next?
Also. Some sad news is that— I might go busy again and post often because of school so please Forgive me!~~
Thank you also for helping me to reach 1st place in countryxreader! I love you all so much!!

-author chan