black is my new favorite color

A/n: ANDDD HOLD ON A MINUTE GIVE ME JUST A MOMENT TO TALK LIKE-

okay like holy shit.. its been 2 years. Looking back at the old chapters and now, i can say my writing skills have improved i mean damn.. i didn't actually update this book because of how cringe this looked from my point of view.

But I just wanna say. like its been 2 years WOW.. YOU GUYS STILL READ THIS CRAP?? EVEN WITH THE HORRIBLE PLOT THATS GOING NOWHERE?? SHIIIITT YOU GUYS DESERVE A MEDAL. LIKE TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT?!!??!?! MY GOD I WOULDNT HAVE GONE THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU GUYS.

And because i made you guys wait so long, im gonna give you guys a treat. 2 new chapters coming right after this one (sooner or later if im not being lazy)

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! <3 ( made the latvia drawing with a mouse so ik its messy)

                                                       ・❥・

It didn't take long for you to wake up.

'this was just like the time I first got here.. my head hurts like a bitch'

 Right after that 'date' with third reich, it didn't turn out well. It only added to the list of reasons to stay away from him, this was the last straw.

Your vision was blurry, but it slowly adjusted. You were greeted by the ceiling fan above you, the ringing in your ears, going away in the process, being replaced with the sound of the spinning fan propeller.

Blinking a few times, you squint turning the other way to avoid the bright light, then were you greeted by no, not another fan but the big man himself, soviet.

" hey."

" ... "

" Hey..!"

you whispered a bit louder, but seemed like he was deep asleep. His hand wouldn't let go either. " AYE DONT YOU HEAR ME? "

"MOTHER OF MARY" He yelled in shock, nearly falling out of his chair, breathing in and out, before he furrowed his brows at you. " Damn it (y/n), don't scare me like that! i thought there was an intruder or something.." (underline means their speaking in their native language. )

" Sorry.. i had to wake you up-"

"You could've just nudged me, dumbass.."

He sighed, "so how are you feeling.. does your throat hurt?.. you feeling thirsty?" 

"Nah.. im fine.. well.. i guess." you answered, sounding unsure.

"why in fucks name were you even hanging out with him? was his first approach not enough to serve as a warning?.. I literally told you to stay by my side I-"

He placed both of his hands on your shoulders, " You still wanna go back home don't you?"

Home.. Home?.. its been so long.. its been two months.. home.. i wanna go home..

"I do."

"Then stick with me, I may not be reliable and i might seem like a cold hearted jack ass, but Y/n you changed me." He spoke,

" Is this a love confession?"

" Like hell it is. weirdo " he rolled his eyes frowning at you followed by a splash of red on his cheeks.

" So look, I'm not one for protecting people and I know we haven't talked to each other in weeks ever since Latvia came. I really am trying to get close to her again and prove I can change."

He sounded serious, but this made your heart slightly ache. Of course they were still together I mean he never did mention they broke their marriage off. He still see's her as his wife. At least you aren't and will never be a side chick that's the last thing you'd want.

" Prove my ass, didn't you try to choke me when we first met?"

you joked, oh boy.. it turned silent for a solid 5 minutes. a w k w a r d.

" can you stop ruining the moment for crying out loud I'm trying to be nice over here."

"Sorry continue" you responded and he cleared his throat.

" Look so under any circumstances must you not go near that son of a bitch, and the most important rule, don't even think of falling in love with any of us here"

He's one to talk. How funny.

" What makes you think i'd fall for people that have flags for heads, you must be crazy hehe- OW"

you rubbed your forehead, " what was that for!?!"

" That kind of hurt y'know, does your mouth at least have a filter?

You both laughed softly, but unbeknownst to you guys, someone had been listening from the outside.

 She isn't one to eavesdrop, and she isn't usually the type to wear, dark outfits. Just listening to them made her sick. She's been kind enough to you, don't you know when to just back down? 

And just when she was about to ask soviet for some alone time with her, here he was, promising to protect another woman, an outsider.

" Maybe those promises really mean nothing hmm soviet? "

she chuckled at the memory, when he once promised to protect her as well. All will go according to plan either way. She just has to lay low. she thought.

walking off into the distance as the sound of her heels echoed throughout the hall.

ׂׂૢׂׂૢׂׂૢ

" Hey soviet? "

He responded with a hum.

 " Do you guys have birthdays? Like it i know it sounds stupid but just genuinely curious "

he nearly choked, " Birthdays? were countries (L/n). we don't have birthdates, but we do have independence day"

" So does that count as a birthday? "

" no? "

" Dang must be boring here. " 

" It is. Most of the time its just America and his siblings causing a ruckus that makes each day seem lively?.. i don't know britain's children are idiots. Honestly can feel his pain. " He snickered. 

" What about your kids?"
"eh. they fight here and there, but it isn't that bad, they get along well."

He takes out a cigarillo from his pocket, and a lighter too.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH YOURE GONNA SMOKE HERE?"

" there's a smoking room nearby anyways. ASEAN suggested it since according to him--"

He paused, and stretched his eyes with his hands to make his eyes look smaller.

" tHe hOuSe SmELLs LikE buRnT PlAstiC, YoU heAtheNS sHOuLd'Nt EvEn smOke iNsiDe tHe hOUse."

he said in a mocking way. before rolling his eyes " fucking hypocrite, he smokes too and acts all saint like, okay mister perfect."

" Okay that kind of sounded racist, not all asians have small eyes "

" ha? no- i was just mocking him."

"MOCKING ASIANS??"

" NO?? NOT ASIAN PEOPLE- I MEAN "ASEAN" THE ORGINIZATION- YKNOW THE GUY WITH THE GLASSES AND SHIT??"

" THATS U.N"

" NO THE BLUE ONE "

" U.N IS BLUE??"

"NO LIKE- DARK BLUE WITH YELLOW"

"E.U???"

" OH FOR FUCKS SAKE "