Yes or no?

I can't let him take her... All I know is that psycho might rape her.. I take pity for her so I will not allow him to take her... EVER.
"I swear to god THIRD If you lay a finger on her.. I'll declare war on you.. and iam NOT afraid to beat you again." I said to my self as I walked back to my room..I hope Y/N is ok..

Third reiches POV
It's sad that he's not that gullible anymore... If only he could've been more stupid and agreed. but hey.. He's got an intelligence of a leader.. more like an intelligence of a chicken brain. Heh.. I chuckled.. if maybe I make some sorta excuse.. I can spend time with her for a bit~ just imagining her... below me.. begging me to stop... as she makes those beautiful noises..
After walking for a while I've reached my room. I twisted the door knob and hey would you look at that.. first is there.. as-well with Reichtangle and Germany...
"Oh.. Why are you all here in my room?" I asked as I closed the door.
"Germany told us you wanted to have Y/N all to yourself.." First said.
"I did say that. And second.. Do you have a problem with that?" I said lifting a brow as I leaned on the door.

" 'do you have a problem with that?' IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY DAD? YES WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT." Germany yelled as he stood up from my bed.
"DONT YOU DARE YELL AT ME YOUNG MAN." I growled as I pointed at him.
"I can literally KILL you in front of your grandfathers if I have to you little—"

"OK THAT IS ENOUGH!" Reichtangle yelled.
"First of all... Third. ARE YOU CRAZY?! Why do you want to fight Soviet?! He's the LARGEST country OF ALL NATIONS..And you want to fight him again? WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN!" Reichtangle clenched his fists.

"No iam not crazy. And HECK why are you all on his side?! Iam one of your FAMILY MEMBERS.IAM A REICH LIKE YOU ALL, AND YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN MY SIDE." I yelled.

I panted heavily. I then felt Firsts punch. I then placed my hand on my cheek...
"WE ALL CARE FOR YOU THIRD. YOU JUST CANT SEE IT YOU ALL WANT IT YOUR WAY. WE ALL TRY TO HELP YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. SO WHAT NOW? WW3 IS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN THANKS TO YOU?!" First yelled.

"Great grandpa.. I think that's enough.. how about we just—"
"SHUT UP GERMANY... YOU LISTEN HERE OLD MAN... SOVIET HAS NOT TASTED HIS OWN MEDICINE..AND IM HERE TO DO IT. AND SECOND. YOUR ALREADY FORGOTTEN. I CAN JUST KILL YOU I CAN DESTROY YOU ALREADY!" I yelled.

"DAD please! Why can't you just find someone else beside Y/N? What's so special about her! She's just a normal human being! She's not like US!" Germany yelled as-well.

"Your son is right THIRD. Why is it so important for you to have her?!" Shouted as he pointed a finger at me.
I laughed. "YOU THINK YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY THING WRONG REICHTANGLE? WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU WANTED TO INVADE POLAND? HUH? I TRIED TO HELP YOU ASWELL!"I said.

"THAT WAS ALL IN THE PAST THIRD. ME AND POLAND ARE SETTLED NOW." He replied. Giving me a death glare.

"FINE. If your all just gonna complain about me.. DO IT NOW. BECAUSE IAM NOT TURNING BACK. I WILL HAVE HER SOMEDAY, AND PLUS. THAT ALCOHOLIC WONT STAND A CHANCE. HE'LL EVEN LEAVE HER LIKE HOW HE LEFT LATVIA!"
I growled.

The room was filled with silence. Germany gave me a sad look on his face..
Reichtangle and first shot me an angry look. I Growled as I left the room slamming the door as I make an exit. I DONT NEED THEM FOR ME TO HAVE HER.
I CAN DO THIS ON MY OWN.

Germany's PoV
I kinda feel sorry for dad.. I think I should apologise to him... I should have been there to help him. NO! Germany what are you thinking? Your dad. IS A MANIAC. If you'd help him.. it will be a big mistake!

But what if he needs someone for help? Germany.. YOUR HIS SON GOD DAMN IT!
I then looked at grandpa and great grandpas expressions.. they looked disappointed.. what if I just didn't tell them? And help dad? Would everything be settled? Or will everything get worse..

GOD!

I need help... I don't even know which side i should pick..
Stopping my dad? Or joining him?.. but as his son... I think I should.
"Grandpa...great grandpa? I think we should help Dad.." I said.
WELL GREAT JOB GERMANY. THEIR GONNA BEAT YOU UP.

"Help him?" Great Grandpa chuckled. "HELP? GERMANY ARE YOU STUPID?" He turned a round and grabbed my shirt pulling me closer to him. "IF YOU HELP YOUR DAD. THINGS WILL GET WORSE. WHO KNOWS YOU MIGHT GET KILLED ASWELL!" He shouted.

"B-but were his family! Family should stick together!" I replied.
This only caused him to wheeze and chuckle. "You really are pathetic Germany..." he released me and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"German.. you did the right thing telling us.. who knows if you didn't..Your father WOULD have declared war already!" He said.

"He's right kiddo.." Reichtangle said.. I feel pity for dad.. but I also hate him at the same time.. god.. help me.. I'm so confused! I can't decide anymore!

Should I help him?

Or

Should I just let him be..