Dont you dare.

USSRs PoV
That's IT this dimwit is gonna die..
I then grabbed my sickle and ran downstairs.
"Dad?" Russia asked,I ignored him "Britain..where is Third.He did NOT hear when I told him to stay away from MY DOLL." I yelled.
"Soviet, calm down! How about I'll speak to him for you so no fight will happen?"
"No.. I get to speak with him since he touched MY property..."
I replied as I grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear "Now tell me... where is that  little lab rat?" I asked as my grip tightened on his shoulder. "In the kitchen... drinking beer.." he gulped as he stood there.
I patted his shoulder and gave him a fake smile. "Thanks champ."
I then walk passed him... Nazi you absolute retard...I grinned to myself as I approached him.

Germany's POV

God... I hate paper work so much... I STILL HAVE TO WRITE A PROPOSAL...
I then clenched my fists as I counted to 10 to calm down and let out a big sigh as I continue my paperwork... as I reviewed each and every paper... I noticed that Dads paper was mixed with mine... I groaned as I sorted out his paper work and which is mine.. that old man really dosent do paper work now does he? I chuckled as I stood up and grabbed his paper work.
I then left my room and walked to his office. I knocked first so I didn't interrupt him.
After 6 more knocks I went in.
Huh.. he's not there..He must be downstairs with the others then..I then quietly shut the door and walked downstairs.
"America.. have you seen my dad?"
"No? I think russia knows..go ask him he's hanging out with Belarus and Ukraine in his room" WELL GOD DAMN IT. I HAVE TO WALK UPSTAIRS AGAIN.

After I walked upstairs again I reached Russia's room.
I turned the knob and opened it. "Hey ruski.. do you know where my dad is?"
"Downstairs in the kitchen.." He said as he read a book about how to speak fluent English.
I Took a deep breathe as I slammed the door shut and walked downstairs.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.
When I walked over to the kitchen..I heard loud sounds. When I walked in.. it shocked me.

"I SWEAR THIRD.. I CAN BEAT YOU UP AGAIN LIKE HOW I DID IN WW2"
Soviet yelled as he choked my dad.
I just stood there as I trembled.
"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!" I immediately ran to save my dad and pushed Soviet away.
Dad looked beaten up pretty badly..
"Let this be a warning Third... touch her again.. and I'll make you swim in your own pool of blood " he said in an angry voice as he stormed out the kitchen.

Dad... what happened?