Discontinued

This story has been officially discontinued. I am not happy with it, this was one of the first stories I wrote on Wattpad and it certainly is not my best. There were errors with historical accuracy (though I remind everyone that this was a fan fiction, and was not intended to be historically accurate anyway) and the hate I've received over the years for this book is not okay.

I am not willing to put myself through any more emotional turmoil in regards to this story. I appreciate the people who enjoyed this story and I'm sorry that it will not be continued, but my mental and emotional wellbeing comes before my writing.

I've received hate for other stories I've written and, while I understand that it's a part of life, that does not mean I'm willing to put up with it at the level it has been. I've reached the end of my rope for dealing with people who only want to cause others pain. So I'm putting an official warning out there for everyone. This will also be posted on my conversations page.

If you are being hateful, if you send me hateful messages, leave me hateful comments, or simply cannot be kind to myself or to other commenters/readers I will not hesitate to report both your comment and your account. Unkindness is never okay and I will no longer lay down and let people walk all over me.

I will only accept constructive criticism. Meaning you must state politely and clearly what you disagree with and offer ways to resolve the issue without being rude. And if I disagree with you I will always try to be polite and civil in return, but please understand that I make choices in many of my stories for reasons that will likely come into play later in the story. I might not reveal the reasons so as not to spoil the story, but I will always attempt to be as respectful as possible. 

If you have ideas you wish to discuss with me in regards to my stories please message me and I will listen to your ideas, all I ask is that you understand that I may not use the ideas you offer, if I do use the ideas I will always give you credit where credit is due. But more often than not, I have a plan for where my story will go and I am not required to justify any of my decisions regarding my stories to my readers.

Stay safe everyone,

Love,

The Author