Please read

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to explain why I'm not writing this story as much right now. I've had a lot of stuff going on. Not all of it is good. I'm in a show, so rehearsals take up a lot of my time. I'm in school so I have homework. And I'm working on the weekends a lot.

Now onto the bad stuff.

I was put in a very uncomfortable situation with my schools homecoming dance. A guy who's kinda creepy, views women as objects, and has trouble understanding the word no asked me to the dance. When I tried to say no he pressed. I got uncomfortable and told him that I wouldn't be his date but we could hang out some at the dance with my friends. He clearly didn't understand because when I got to the dance he had a corsage for me and asked me if I was still his date. I had to dance with him. Nothing too bad happened but I was super uncomfortable and he was looking down my dress (he's like six feet tall and I'm like five three) I cried and hid in the bathroom a lot. This was really upsetting because it was my senior homecoming and all I wanted was to have fun with my friends.

Another bad thing happened just last night. A person from my school committed suicide. I didn't know them very well but I still feel horrible. I keep thinking "What if I did know them? Could I have helped them? Could I have stopped this from happening?" I know it's irrational and impossible but I can't help it. I've just always had a problem with death. I'm just very sad and I want everyone who reads this story to know that if they are having a hard time, wanting to kill or hurt themselves, or being bullied/picked on/abused I am here for you. Please message me. I will not ignore you if you need help.

Finally I suffer from a few mental problems. I have ADD, severe anxiety and depression, and trichotillomania (that's a sub disorder of OCD that makes me pull out my hair). These have been making life very hard for me as I have trouble making friends and talking to people I don't know.

Again if you have anything you need to talk about or any questions to ask please message me. I want to be there for people and make a difference in your lives. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating as much but I hope you can understand why a little bit. I'm still planning on continuing this story I'm just having trouble writing right now. Thank you for reading this. It feels good to write it all down, I love all my wonderful readers and I'm very grateful for you. I hope you understand that I'm going through a rough time but that I'm not planning on personally doing anything to harm myself or others. I also don't mean to make anyone uncomfortable by posting this. If it does I'm very sorry and I hope I won't feel the need to post anything like this again. I just needed to tell somebody.

Thank you for reading this. I love each and every one of you.

Forever your loving friend,
The Author