𝕠 𝕟 𝕖

rosalie joyce

-

i love mondays with a passion. i get to see her on this day. the day school starts back again after the weekend.

most people would be sad and grumpy on a monday, but i'm actually...happy.

i took a shower and did my morning routine and then head to my closet. i rummaged through my clothing and settled on a black cropped sweater and matching sweatpants. finishing off the outfit with black flats ('cause anything go with black), i took up my phone and school bag and went downstairs.

"morning, mom." i said to my step-mom as i pecked her cheek.

"morning, sweetie. breakfast's on the counter." she said as she gave me a charming smile.

"thanks." i ate quickly and took up a bottle of water and an apple.

"slow down, woman!" mom yelled at me as she came downstairs.

oh, i have two moms.

my other real mom didn't want me and fell in love with some random dude, so my mom (who is with me now) kept me and then meet kerisha (my step-mom) some years later, and then they fell in love. long story short, they started their family and whatsoever.

"she's impatient to see lia today again, so let her be." kerisha said as she smacked mom's shoulder's lightly.

mom mumbled something incoherently and huffed.

"i dont even know why she picks on the poor girl."

"i told you. to get her to notice me." i said.

"talk to her then!"

"it'll ruin my reputation!"

both my moms gave me a look.

"so your reputation is more important than your love for her?" kerisha asked and i gave her a look.

"no, but yes."

mom sighed.

"just talk to lia and be her friend. dont pick on her."

"she's one little feisty shit so that'll be hard." i said as i wiped off my hands.

mom rolled her eyes.

"go to school."

"bye!" i said to them both as i walked to the door.

"bye sweetheart! love you!" my moms yelled in sync.

"love you too!"

i can already imagine what was going to go down when i heard mom moan.

nasty fuckers.

-

"hi, rosalie!"

"good morning." i smiled at my best friend as i hugged him.

"sheesh, that was too polite. hi, bitch." he scrunched his nose and i chuckled.

"wassup?"

"nothing. just the usual sucking of co-"

i smacked him upside the head as i opened my locker. neymar laughed and opened his.

taking out my books, i placed them in my school bag.  my eyes caught lia's own across the hall as she stared at me.

her beauty kills me.

lia is red-head. she has freckles scattered over her small, cute face. her button nose and her pink, plump lips. today, she is wearing a jeans overall, with a long sleeved black blouse underneath it.

lia rolled her eyes at me and flipped me the bird.

i chuckled at her and walked to her locker. when i reached there, i leaned on the opposite locker.

"hey there, princess."

lia opened her locker, and it accidentally catch me in the nose.

"fuck."