𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧𝕖

warning – mature content

major character change💃🏾

-

"rosa," i whined and stomped my feet like a child. she turned off the shower and i squeezed my hair.

rosalie moved her naked body closer to me and i looked up at her. she leaned down and pressed her lips to my neck. i automatically tilted my head side ways, giving her more access to my flesh.

i let out a soft moan when she bit my flesh.

rosalie smirked against my neck and i eased her up and flipped her around so that her back was pressed  against the shower glass.

"my turn." i returned her smirk and captured our lips together.

i didn't waste anytime thrusting my tongue between her lips and let our tongue rubbed against one another.

i cupped her cheek and pulled her closer to me. I sucked on her tongue, making her moan in my mouth. one of my hands went to her nipple and i twisted it between my fingers, making her back arch in me.

i tugged and twisted her nipples between my fingers which made her release countless moans and hot whimpers in my mouth.

i pulled back from her lips and started kissing going down her neck and to her chest. i soon went lower, looking up at her.

i placed one of my hands underneath her thigh and placed it over my shoulder, kneeling between her legs.

rosalie looked down at me as i licked up her thigh and near her dripping pussy. but i didn't give her what she wanted and started the other thigh, making her groan.

"lia, don't start with me."

smiling against her flesh, i spread her legs a bit wider and looked at her pussy that cried at my touch.

"so wet." i murmured and placed two fingers on her clit and rubbed it in slow circles.

i eventually picked up my pace with my fingers and she bit her lip as she tried to hold back her moans. i nipped her clit and the beauty above me cried out, letting out a loud curse.

i rubbed my fingers down to her entrance and felt her wetness coat my fingers. i sucked on her clit softly as i slowly thrusted my two fingers inside her pussy.

rosalie let out a soft moan and i pumped my fingers slowly as I continued to suck on her clit.

"fuck," she breathed, letting out a shaky breath followed by a moan.

removing my lips from her clit, i started to focus on trying to hit her g-spot. i picked up the pace with my fingers and rosa placed her hand over her mouth to keep in her moans.

uh-huh. i forgot that we were still at school.

"shiiit, that's the spot."

her moans were so beautiful. i could listen to them 24/7. i'd have it on repeat.

i kept pumping my fingers in and out of her slippery walls, her moans encouraging me.

to be honest, i've never done this before, but i've had my fair share of porn.

soon, rosalie was clenching around my fingers, riding my fingers. i leaned up (stand up) and placed my lips at her ears.

"be mine, rosalie."

i curled my fingers inside of her walls and she clenched around my fingers.

"give me an answer or else," i stopped my fingers, making her whine and whimper.

i stroked her insides slowly, building back up her orgasm.

"yes or no, rosa." i said softly and licked her neck.

"yes. yes i'll be yours." she answered and took a deep breath.

"saying that cause you wanna cum or you mean it?" i snarled in her ear.

"both."

i gave her a low hum and removed my fingers from her walls. rosalie whined and i shushed her and placed her fingers in my mouth.

"we should go before we get caught."

you got messed with, rosalie😐

character switch-

ps - they're both switches so don't think imma make rosa bottom. She gonna be top too sometimes😂