𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖

lia's birthday
dec 12
other day

i successfully managed to use cocoa butter to help the hickey go down a bit. the blood wasn't that clogged like it was before. i had to do something about it before dad came home and started to question to it.

i heard the front door downstairs open and ignored it, knowing that it was dad. indeed it was him when i heard him call out to me.

i answered him back and gave myself a smile in the mirror.

birthday vibes.

i head downstairs and grabbed an apple and left the house. i hailed down a cab and one soon stopped and i got in and left for school.

-

i didn't see rosalie at school which was weird. she's always here before me. i waited a couple more minutes and neymar approached me.

"mornin'."

i nodded at him in acknowledgement.

"seen rosa?"

"no."

so he hasn't seen rosa?

that's weird... that's suspicious.

"oh well— what the fuck happened to your neck?" neymar asked in shock and i pulled my hair over my shoulders.

"nothing for you to worry about."

suddenly, he gasped then burst out laughing, "rosa did a good job."

i gave him an unimpressed look and he grinned widely.

"oh, there she is!" neymar said cheerfully and i turned and looked in the direction he was looking and saw rosalie coming towards us.

she walked towards her locker without looking at me and i walked to her.

"hi." i whispered to her.

rosalie didn't respond as she took out her books and placed them in her bag.

"rosa."

"rosaaaa."

"rosalie!"

"i'm talking to you!" i exclaimed as i pulled her to look at me.

rosalie's empty eyes fell on me and i saw a look of guilt flash pass them and then back to being cold.

"did i do something wrong?" i asked her.

"i have to go."

she pulled her hand from mine and head to her first class.

"i'll talk to her for you." i heard neymar chirped and patted my shoulder. i nodded and he ran after rosalie.

"hey, rosa! wait up!"

- rosalie's pov -

"hey, rosa! wait up!" i heard my best friend's yelled at me as he ran to catch up with me.

"what was that back there!?" he exclaimed and i continued walking.

"bitch, don't ignore me." neymar snapped.

i pulled him in an empty classroom and turned to him. i rubbed my hands over my face.

"i can't talk to her."

"why not?"

i gave him a look— a guilty one.

neymar took a step back from me.

"you did not."

i tried to say something but he cut me off.

"just when i thought that you finally changed." neymar shook his head, "i'm disappointed in you, rosalie."

i looked down at my shoes.

"i-i-"

"tell her before i do."

-

y'all it's been...weeks since I've updated and I'm sorry but I'm back now with a lil drama trauma🙂☝🏾

(there won't be any trauma)