𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕝 𝕧 𝕖

rosalie joyce

-

i sat down beside her as i rubbed my cheek.

"i told you not to slap me."

"it was out of shock, i swear." lia mumbled as she moved my hand from my cheek.

her fingertips grazed slightly over the bruise that was maybe forming now. my skin is soft so i get bruised easily and bleed easily.

i looked at lia and she stared at me with no emotions.

was she mad at me for kissing her?

"are you m-"

"no." she said as she got up, running her hand through her hand.

"then why are you i-"

"okay so imagine this. someone who you like, kisses you out of nowhere and then it turns into a make-out. from shock, you slap her in the face. how would that make you feel?"

"bad-"

"exactly! so no, i'm not mad at you. i'm just in a state of mind." lia sais and i nodded.

"so if you're not mad at me then, can i get another kiss?" i asked cheekily.

"no." the beauty deadpanned and i chuckled.

"little spitfire."

"dont call me that."

"why not, huh?" i teased.

"you'll another smack."

i laughed, "okay, okay, i'll stop calling you that. now c'mere."

lia stood in front of me hesitantly and i pulled her in to me. i rested my face on her stomach and she placed her palms on my shoulder.

we stood like that for a moment until i pulled back when i decided that it was time for me to go.

lia looked down at me (considering she was standing and i was sitting).

"i have to go now."

"oh, okay. well bye." she tried to pull herself from my arms but i tightened my hold on her.

"just a bye?"

"yes."

"a k-"

"not because you kissed me once doesn't mean you have to kiss me twice." lia sneered and smacked my hands.

i chuckled and stand up.

"i can tell i'm going to have a good time with you."

-

okay so update schedule

-mondays
-wednesdays
-saturdays

maybe 1-2 updates on those days💗