𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

neymar

-

i patted lia's shoulder and ran off. rosalie wasn't at school and i knew where she'd be so i got in my car and drove off to the destination.

] [

parking my car, i ran up the hill and then down again and to the barn. i went to the back and saw rosalie sitting down at the edge of the cliff at the bottom of another hill.

i approached her and took up her phone.

she didn't look at me as she blew the smoke from her mouth. i entered her pin and went to her conversations.

my eyes went to the most recent conservations and my eyes fell on an unknown number and the text was something about lia.

i pressed on the chat and what i saw made my heart fell.

threats, pictures of lia, pictures of the person exploiting lia, pictures of rosa and lia together, etc.

unknown - don't let me send them to her dad

unknown - Stay away from lia or else...

unknown - you know the consequences of that, rosalie.

unknown - you want to protect her, right? i'll delete everything if you meet me at claire's peak tonight at 9.

unknown - haha it's nice seeing you all sad and high, thinking about her aren't you? maybe last night will teach you something.

unknown - don't defy me, rosalie.

unknown - she's no good for you. you're better with me.

unknown - i'm coming back for you, rosalie.

unknown - you're mine, rosalie. you'll always be.

my eyes fell to rosalie and she let out a dark chuckle.

"figured it out yet?"

"how could she-"

"yeah, i'm wondering the same also." rosalie got up and grabbed her lighter.

she turned to me and put her hair up in an updo.

"i made a...call and let's say, i got some valuable information."

rosalie joyce

"let's start with the fact of you exploiting me, threatening me, giving out my number to my toxic ex, putting my life in danger, you sitting back and watching me get threatened. hmm, best friend material to me."

neymar looked down in guilt.

"i didn't know she'd take it that far."

"that far?! you know what was gonna happen!"

"no i didn't. i swear, rosalie!"

"yeah, right."

i took a step towards her and light the lighter.

i brought it closely to his face and whispered, "if i lose lia, i'm killing you. myself."

-

i need to knowww😍☝🏾