𝕗 𝕚 𝕧𝕖

i jumped back from rosalie and my neck snapped to the door and i saw rosalie's other mom. i think her name is marcella? maracella? marcelle! yes, marcelle.

she gave us a small smile and said, "i just came up here to tell rosalie that we're ready."

i nodded and looked at her to see her glaring at her mom.

"oh, and, lia, the tutoring can start wednesday if you'd like?"

"yeah, um, that'd be cool." i said and marcelle smiled.

"thank you."

i smiled back, "its nothing." i said and she nodded and motioned for rosalie to come with her.

rosalie joyce

when i closed her room door, i turned to mom.

"couldn't you wait just a little longer?" i grumbled.

mom laughed as we walked downstairs.

"how should i know that you guys were about to kiss?"

"use your sense, ma."

"i'm even more surprised when i saw you guys that close. like hell, isn't she supposed to hate the living shit out of you?"

"trust me, she does." i chuckled.

when we walked back downstairs, i saw kerisha and lia's dad saying goodbye to each other. mom and i told him goodbye also and walked to the car.

"i swear that man is so fake." kerisha said when we got in the car.

- the other day -

i got out of my car and throw the keys to neymar who caught them and we walked in the school. walking in the school, i stopped at my locker and took out my books.

tutoring with lia starts tomorrow!

i get to see her out of school! it got me excited. i can finally get to know the lia.

speaking of her, she came to her locker and i walked to her, avoiding to lean behind the locker again.

"hi, lia."

lia gave me a look and continued taking out her books.

"hi, rosalie." she deadpanned.

i ran my finger across her cheek and to her chin and then made her look at me.

"this pretty face i'd want to see between my legs." i gave her a small smirk and trailed my thumb over her bottom lip, "see you around, porta."

i dropped my hand from her face and head to class where i know i'll see her again.

-

"psst." i called out silently to lia.

she looked at me and i whispered, "have a spare pen?"

"hold up."

she reached in her bag and took out a purple pen with glitter inside and i smiled slightly.

"thanks."

lia nodded and i started writing.

the teacher wasn't looking, so i scrapped something down on a paper.

"can i ask you for something?"

i passed her the paper and she read it. she wrote back and i chuckled at what she wrote.

"what? need a white out now? ^.^"

i wrote back.

"no. your number, dummy."

"why?"

"tutor sessions."

"? you don't need my number for that."

"i want to know when you're busy or not or when tutoring is cancelled."

"i'll tell you the evening before so no. you can't get my number."

it was worth a try...

-

i'll try to update this more frequent now🦄

btw thoughts on the book?