𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖

rosalie joyce

-

after getting home, i immediately had a party in the bathroom. i was happy. so happy. she actually...didn't hate me for it and seemed pretty chill. she didn't have to reciprocate her feelings for me now because that shit takes time to do, and i'll wait for her to do so.

-

"morning, mom. mornin, ker." i said to my moms as i entered the kitchen.

"morning, honey." they said in sync then glared at each other.

i chuckled and mom slid me my breakfast and passed me my coffee in my cup and i thanked them and quickly ate.

"you're looking oddly ravishing today."

i shot my mom a playful glare.

"i always dress this way, mom."

she playfully stuck her tongue out.

i'm wearing a white sweatshirt with "essentials" written in caps and black and a grey baggy shorts, accompanied by black and white nike shoes and white nike socks.

"i dont even know you got that tattoo sleeve!" mom exclaimed.

"i got you one year ago for my 18th birthday and you still complain."

mom rolled her eyes.

"go to school and crash on your way there." she mumbled and kerisha smacked her.

"that's our daughter you're wishing death on there!" kerisha glared at mom.

"she doesn't have to necessarily die."

"she likes to speed so of course something along those lines are going to happen." kerisha said as she placed a hand on her hip and glared down at mom.

mom bopped her nose.

"we all know i was joking. she's my only daughter and i'll never wish anything like that on her."

"better not." kerisha mumbled.

"i feel like you're going to get nasty, so i'm like...going to..." i said awkwardly.

kerisha chuckled.

"drive safe, honey. love you."

"love you too and ba-bye, parents."

-

i parked my car, getting out, making sure that my arms aren't showing.

when i was 18, i got a tattoo sleeve. i was still in school at that time and i was doing drugs. so, a week later, the principal found me smoking weed on campus, i got suspended for 2 months and then he found out about my sleeve tattoo. he told me that tattoos aren't allowed in school and some fucking lecture. anyways, i had to repeat a school year when i was found with a set of drugs and got expelled.

anyways back to reality.

as normal, neymar meets me at the fron  to the school and we did our handshake and then walked in school and straight to our locker.

-

y'all need a story about kerisha and marcelle? i feel like it'll be fun🤔