𝕗 𝕚 𝕗 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

rosalie joyce

-

the way her face looked when she was moaning kept playing back in my head for the rest of the day. throughout classes, i kept zoning out, thinking of what would've happened if the bell didn't ring. if we weren't in school.

"bitch." i felt a slap upside the head, snapping me out of thoughts.

"what the fu- what?" i snapped at neymar.

he pointed to someone beside me and i turned to look at the person. i saw lia standing beside me nervously, fondling with her fingers.

i made her sit beside me and she turned quickly and pulled my ear down to her height making me hiss slightly.

"i need my bra back." she gritted.

"no."

"yes. i told you i was going to have nip-slips and because of that, i got hit on 3 times today and they were sexual. so my bra back or you're not coming back over."

i leaned up and looked at lia and then her chest. indeed her nipples were showing through the shirt. squinting my eyes, i opened my bag and was about to give her when lia took the bag from me and got up, rushing to the bathroom.

i chuckled and turned to neymar who was smirking.

"so you and lia, huh?"

"not yet." i mumbled, "she takes time."

neymar chuckled, "of course she's gonna. someone that little is def feisty and rude."

-

"the person beside you is your partner for the duo activity i'm about to give." the teacher speaks up, "okay, so, write this down or memorize it. you and your partner should learn about each other. the thing they like the most or what they like to do the most, you're going to put it in an illustration and express your partner's feelings towards it."

"why did i take art again?" i mumbled.

i hate drawing. absolutely. its something i'm not good at.

"this project is due in 2 weeks time. this project makes half of your grades. do it or dont. dont care. your loss."

i liked that miss yai didn't give a damn if we did our work or not.

that means i dont have t-

"oii, partner."

i turned to lia and she smiled grimly.

"i'm starting from early because we may get more work and i dont want it to pile up on me."

i nodded.

"yours or mine?" i asked.

she thought for a while.

"yours if you dont mind."

"mine it is then."

-

gonna speed this up a bit

i've said that atleast 2 times(i think-l now and its still the same- 😹