𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥

rosalie joyce

-

i left the basement and went to her room upstairs. i entered and went to the bathroom. turning on the sink, i rinsed the bloody gloves.

i wasn't that careless to not have on gloves, knowing that i was going to kill her. i can't risk going to jail right now, not with lia out here.

i made sure to rinse the sink out after i washed the blood off of my gloves. i left her room and left through the back door and walked down the road where i parked my car.

i have sense.

if im going to murder someone, i wont park my car exactly in front of the house and not wear any gloves nor black clothes.

i got in my car and dropped my seat back. i took off my clothes and put them in the backpack i had with me. i took up the other set of clothes that i brought with me and put them on. i put my hair in a ponytail and put roll-on underneath my arm and sprayed myself with some body splash and lotion my skin. i have to be fresh. can't make anything suspicious.

well one murder down, one left to go.

-

it was lucnh time when i arrived at school. even if i was 4 hours late, i still wanted to be here — to see lia.

i got out of my car and head into the school, the office being my first stop.

i made my way to the secretary and peeped around her desk.

"mark my attendance." i said to her and she looked at me through her glasses.

"rosalie—"

"yes, stella?" i said sweetly.

she rolled her eyes and did some tabs on the laptop, "you're good."

"thank youuuu. i owe you."

"yes, you do. chocolates and red roses." she said and i chuckled.

"i have a girlfriend. not anymore, stella."

"wow. you settled down."

"with someone who's worth it." i replied and i walked to the cafeteria where i was sure my wife would be.

my eyes scanned the area and saw her sitting down where we used to sit, alone. i shook my head and started walking towards her.

when i neared her, i placed my hands over her eyes. she froze and then relaxed.

"rosa," she squealed and got up, hugging me. i chuckled and hugged my butterfly back.

"hey, mama."

lia pulled back and rest her chin on my chest and looked up at me.

"hey," she said softly, "why are you here so late?"

"i had to run some errands for my parents before i came here." i lied.

lia hummed and tipped up to peck my lips.

"i love you."

"i love you too, my queen."

lia giggled and blushed. she buried her face in my chest and i laughed and squeezed her body.

maybe she doesn't have to know that i murdered someone...

-

double updates!!💕