𝕤 𝕚 𝕩 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

lia porta

-

"i think you should take what you want from me." i sang, my phone at my mouth as a microphone.

i called dad and told him that i have a group project and i'm going over at mt partner's house to start with it.

"why dont u just take what you want from me." rosalie continued, bobbing her head.

"rosalie."

"hmm?"

"i just thought of something."

"what is it?"

"we're just getting to know each other and what we like the most and put it in a drawing so why do we have to go to one of us houses when we can speak over the phone or at school and write down, whatsoever and illustrate it at our homes by ourselves?" i said in one breath.

rosalie tapped her finger on the staring wheel.

"i dont know." she shrugged.

i rolled my eyes playfully and looked at the road just as rosa turned in a street.

my eyes looked at all the mansions with high security as we drove down the road. my jaw literally fell open the short drive to her house.

rosalie yet again entered another place with high security and she rolled down the window on my side and i looked over at her.

she reached over and pecked my cheek and i blushed.

i didn't realize that she was speaking to someone until she blew the horn and drove off again.

"how rich are you exactly?" i blurted out.

rosalie glanced at me.

"i didn't mean it as in...i'm gonna ask you for something or beg you to pay my college money or whatever. i just asked because of all this high security and high tech gates and stuff." i rushed out.

rosalie smiled at me and she reached over to hold my hand.

"to answer your question, uh, very rich."

i nodded and she parked her car and got out. rosa did a light jog to my side of the car and opened the door for me. my cheeks darkened a bit and i thanked her as i got out of the car.

i took up my bag along with hers, which she left on the seat and she closed the door.

rosalie held my hand and swung it back and forth as my eyes took in the huge ass house in front of me.

"wow." i gasped.

"close your mouth, lia." rosa placed a finger underneath my chin and we walked to the front door.

"need a snack or drink before we start?" rosalie said, using my words against me, which made me laugh.

"a soda is fine."

rosa cracked a small smile and she went to get me the drink.

- 5:29PM -

"i'm tired." i groaned softly as i dropped down on rosalie's bed face-way.

i heard rosa get up and the weight on the bed shifting.

i felt myself being lifted and i looked at rosalie who placed me in her lap so that i was straddling her.

rosalie laid down and patted her chest. i laid down and she wrapped her arms around me.

i closed my eyes in content as i secretly snuggled my face in her breasts.

i listened to her heartbeat as she breathed in and out softly.

"rosa."

"hmm?"

"wake me up in 30 minutes, yeah?"

"okay." she said softly and i gave her a small nod as i made myself comfortable on her.

-

cute </3

okay so...
i have a question-

baby, babe >>>

my love, mi amor >>>

princess, sweet girl >>>

chose?🐎