1. happily reunited with her

I stared longingly at the last room my luz had been in...hoping she'd come back to me.

I sighed heavily, my emotions getting the best of me

"I shouldn't stay here hours on end..waiting for a possibility"

I said gently standing up to walk home.
Suddenly a familiar whoosh slipped across the room, earning all of my full attention. I sat back down on the computer chair to see a startlingly matured luz walking into the room, her eyes shimmered brightly to me a smile matching her eyes, that maturity...gone like wind as she tackle hugged me, unintentionally sitting on my lap to hug tighter.

"MMMH! oh my goodness I missed you...camp was hell.."

I gently returned the excited luzes hug, my cheeks red as I buried my face into her shoulder, breathing in heavily.
gross...she even smells new- but also mostly piney-
I pulled back my nose scrunched up in disgust to the citrusy pine scent.

"I missed you too luz"

I tried saying it normally but it came out slightly annoyed, luzes eyebrows turning up to match the frown slowly going onto her face,

"You smell gross...and-"

My hands placed gently on luzes neck only to be swiftly pulled back as the girls skin imparted sap and splinters to mine.

"Ow-..you're all sappy-"

I lovingly tousled up her hair, gaining a loud giggle from her. I smiled gently as luz pulled me into another hug, her sighs beating on my neck as she placed her hands upon my shoulder blades.

"Trust me amity...I don't like it either.."

Luz said in a whisper, her chin rested on my shoulder. My face going completely strawberry red, luz laughed as she studied my face, forcing me to realize luz isn't oblivious to the happiness I feel towards her at this moment.

"Oh..? Does a little someone have a crush againnn???"

I push her away swiftly trying to run for cover to hide my blushing face, but luz kept her tight grip on my waist, laughing into my stomach.

"You know nothing luz- no I don't!
Psh! Obsurd"

I then slipped back into luzes arms for no apparent reason and took in her very warm embrace, for a moment.. I thought that this could be my future resumed, as too did luz who wrapped her arms further around me. Breathing in deep I start becoming familiar with the fading pine scent, not even bothering the splinters as I asked into the skin on her neck,

"Do you...??"

I felt luzes face bury into my hair gently, it took me a minute to realize she was kissing my head as she said softly into my hair.

"Yes.."

She sighed gently, her breath sending shivers down my spine as I adjusted myself to fit more comfortably into her form, her fingertips innocently exploring my neck as I did so. I blushed gently as she pulled back from me,

"But you already know I do from the hooty thing am.. "

Her voice escaped soft and loving, I smiled then my smile disappeared as quickly as it came.

"Am.?? Lovey dovey nicknames already??"

Luzes face immediately shrouds in a deep blush, she started stuttering shyly her hands shaking nervously back and forth, her eyes looking desperately for an escape.

"Oh calm down you pussycat... It's cute"

She slowly lets her blush disappear a smile spreading across her face, she then looked down at her legs her blush returning, jumping off me she holds up her hands then hides her face in them.