2. missing posters in my head

I'd spent all day looking for luz... But I kept hitting dead ends...
Luz went missing last night while I'd fallen asleep, everywhere we'd be or she would be was empty- no side glimpses of her nor did anyone mention seeing her, she just...disappeared without a trace.
It made my heart sadden, knowing she'd left without a note..or atleast could've woken me up to say goodbye.
Sitting down on the forest path to my house I sigh loudly trying to push it to the side as I pull out the good witch azura 6 to distract myself, starting where I'd stopped.

' Azura looked shocked at the woman protecting her "Hecate?!" Was all the witch could say as the king looked enraged at hecate as his shrill voice yelled "YOU DEFY ME TOO?!! hecate you are a traitor! You are no ally to me!" Azura blushed for no currently apparent reason as hecate pulled her to her feet, hugging her close to protect her, her staff shielding them with a brilliant yellow shield of magic, every blow the king made only weakened the structure of his blade, eventually shattering to tiny shards of weak steel.
Hecate looked protectively at the woman in her arm, azura's face going hot from her increasing blush while the skeleton king gasped furiously as he tried picking up his shattered blade "no matter!" He shrieked as he pulled out the twin to his broken sword, slashing down hecate uses her staff to throw the sword from his boney hands, the blade falling to azura's feet. Picking up her courage and the blade she swiftly swings up, the kings scull falling to his feet, his body crumbles to his knees, his scull yelling out in fear. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!! NO!" That was all he could say as his body faded away like dust in the wind as does his army fade to dust. Breathing heavily azura drops the blade, looking at her hands she looks panicked at the sword handles pattern imprinted on her palms, having only defeated an opponent before she takes in the realization that she just KILLED an opponent, "oh no..."  azura turned to hecate and held her head in fear "what have I done?!! I wasn't- I didn't mea-" hecate swiftly grabbed the scared witches hands, muttering soft 'shh's' to her as she stared into her old friends eyes. Hecate pressed her hand to the back of azura's neck and rested her forehead on azura's "not every act of peace is peaceful azura... It sometimes takes a war to gain peace, your act of bravery will bring peace to this valley again and as will it return it's old name "etrachard hills" you've saved alot of people don't forget that azura- though I never thought I'd be saving you this time..." azura hugged hecate and for the first time in a very long time.. hecate hugged her back, hecate's face burying into the green haired witches shoulder "I missed yo-'

A branch snaps beside me, forcing me to come back to reality as I see the sunset falling back over the horizon.
Standing up I walk swiftly home trying to atleast meet the 9:30 curfew, opening the door I look at my watch '9: 02pm' I sigh gratefully,

"Oh thank titan-"

Heading upstairs I set my bag on the spindly computer chairs seat, pulling out my phoneI play some boring as hell games, but it keeps my mind stimulated at least. Rolling onto my stomach I laugh at the stupid human games 'omnom' creature as I purposely make the candy fall past him, shaking my head I mutter while chuckling.

"I can't be THAT mean..."

Setting my phone down I hug my pillow, my mind imagining it's luz I'm hugging and not just a feather stuffed pillow, burying my face into the pillow I breathe in deeply, my face going red as I catch glimpses of luzes permanently piney scent. Flipping to my side I spoon the pillow tightly, the pillowcase pressing to my stomach and chest, turning off my lamp I close my eyes, my face pressing so far into the pillow I have to look up to catch my breath, groaning into the fabric I know I can't replace the missing girl... her face reigning my thoughts, her voice whispering invisible sweet nothings into my ear- words echoing into my head. It almost feels like she's with me, her arms hugging me just above the hips while her lips curl up into a perfect smile against my neck. A blush forms on my cheeks as my mind trails to onward thoughts I'd never even THOUGHT of thinking before, throwing the pillow against my closet door I shove my extra pillow over my head, trying to close out the moonlight..Titan- being sixteen sucks...way to many things are going through my head- though..I suppose they're normal for sixteen year olds.
Rolling on my back I slide the pillow down to look at the moonlit ceiling, pulling out azura 6 again I cast a light spell to read.