7. trouble?? that's my middle name!

My fingers trail the stitching of her crop top length sports bra, I blush softly when she whispers

"Sorry if this is uncomfortable... I'd completely forgotten about a pj-shirt when my mom rushed me to get my stuff packed"

I shake my head no to stop her in her tracks, wrapping my arms around her neck I rest my forehead on hers. kissing her gently,

"You say that as if I don't do it myself...it's okay"

She giggles quietly, pulling me close to her. The blanket no where near as warm as the heat radiating off her skin, I rest my cheek on her collarbone enjoying the time I can spend with her before I have to go home. She adjusts herself slightly her hand rubbing my arm as the moon slowly rises illuminating the room in cool grey.

"It's sucks I have to leave in the morning luz... I wish I could stay here forever"

She pulls away and props herself up with her elbows, I cross my arms and lay on my stomach my face half hidden in her sweater. Leaning down gently she kisses me and I completely forget all the reasons I shouldn't be here, smiling when she pulls away I snuggle up to her my arms wrapping around her waist as I press into her. She giggles softly and offers quietly

"I can hide you here for a couple days if that'll make you feel better... plus I suspect dean is one to think third time's the charm"

I snicker slightly my lips forming a wide grin, I think about the idea a minute and say quietly

"It'll take a bit of persuasion but I think I can get mom to say yes... hopefully-"

Sitting up suddenly I startle luz who sits up to join me, crossing my legs I giggle slightly.

"Actually I already have permission since I'm the- first blight sibling to be in a relationship~ so I apparently get all these "treats" or permissions"

Pulling out my phone I text mom just to make sure

'is it all good if I stay a few days with luz?'

Mom sends three laughing- crying emojis and replies

'You don't need to ask for my permission go ahead'

And kinda fist bump the air, tossing my phone I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper discreetly to her, my nose brushing against hers

"I'm all yours til Wednesday~"

Her hands gently press onto my neck her expression slightly sad, she asks in a quiet higher pitched tone

"And on Saturday...?"

I snort taking her with me as I lay down onto the soft sheets, my voice returning lovingly.

"Of course... You have me that whole night.. I don't mind where we are- you can smother me with love"

Luz looks down then up studying the position we've taken, she adjusts her hands to rest just above my head and I snicker slightly just to tease her, she looks slightly desperate to understand my intentions

"It's no different than before luz if you think about it.. I don't mind-"

I trail my fingers down her exposed side

"-This being much more visible than before"

She begins to lean down, our eyes staring endlessly in the depths of eachothers. I press a finger to her lips teasingly she looks slightly disappointed, whining softly as I whisper.

"Don't go too buck wild luz... I don't think I have the breath for 30 minutes.."

She nods slowly and I pull my hand away to rejoin it's pair behind her neck, kissing me gently I exhale a sigh. She slips from her hands to rest on her arms which go over me like a halo, her stomach barely hovering over mine and forces me to cover in a blush when it collides just below my chest as she goes in for another kiss. Using my failing strength to atleast push her an inch away from me I slide my hands down her arms and down her sides- my arms wrapping around her waist, my thumbs explore her spine.