A Battle Born For Love

After all that time passed, to my future and beyond; my destiny has come, it's my time to shine...A battle born for love.
Battle Born For Love, love is enough; but I'm a warrior woman of my word, especially when it comes to protecting me and my Lover, and family.
Born in a life with the abilities to write poetry about love, but I never thought I'd lose you because of some other girl who you thought was suitable for you; but one day, you'll see you were wrong about her, you'll see through my eyes and see she's not who you think she is...
For you, darling, I wouldn't cross the line for you, but you left me standing there crying; wishing I never met you, but darling, you have no clue who I truly am or who I'll become.... you'll one day see a famous woman with a heart for the world and world's nature, people all over the world will look up to me, but they'll never look up to you because I can ruin your entire career...I can turn your world upsidedown, darling; I'm the she devil, but I turned into something special, something better....I became an angel of God above.
Love for the worldwide, a Poetry Writer born famous for inspiration for true love poetry writing, I'm a poet, but you're a bad boy... you'll never have my heart, you made me wish I never met you and your cold frozen heart...but now, you thought wrong, darling.... I'm doing better than ever before without you in my life! I'm not just an angel of God, I'm the Angel of true love and a battle Born for love.... I'm not falling back, I'm going to keep fighting to be positive and strong, showing others around the globe who I am and where I stand.... they'll see how strong I was and how weak of a coward you were to abuse me emotionally and mentally, now I'm healed... I'm the Battle Born Angel of love and light... shining so bright you'd have to cover your eyes, shining like diamonds, you lost your warrior Queen and you'll never be; you're not loyal in loving me. You only wanted to hurt me, break me down until I couldn't fight anymore.... until I died from heartbreak and agony, losing you was the best thing that's ever happened to me, because you never loved me...you never did...
I may have fell victim, but you can't hurt me anymore.... because I'm gone forever with so much love for someone else that I've forgotten you ever existed.... it's like you were never here...that's karma from a battle Born for love, darling...I am free....