I Love You

I loved you; I loved you from the start, you're spark ignited within my heart, soul, and being, please make me your girl?
Love is rare, but pure; but Honey, I loved you from the beginning of time, up until now, I realized what you mean to me.
You taught me to love again, your heart and kind soul; you saved me with your love, I couldn't resist you or deny you...I was yours truly to begin with...and I'm never going away.... because I am in love with you....
Sometimes I wonder if you ever knew about me, that this very specific reason or timing, that it was meant to be in some possible way? ....I been in love with you for so long, I've been waiting for you, my love...I always have...and I still am... always...That's why I like you... because that's love...

////////////////

I made this poem because someone special to me came in to my life.
He's so sweet, cute, and has lots of humor. He makes me feel special happy and loved with a little excitement to it. He came in my life when I was just going to leave for my doctor's appointment and we began talking just recently today. So I'm not sure how it'll turn out but we'll see what happens in time as we get to know each other better.
Wish me luck because it's a guy I liked for a while. He's an actor. He actually said I was beautiful today too. So sweet I almost cried. He's a sweetheart.
So wish me luck with this man of my dreams.
Enjoy your evening!
All the love to every single one of you.
I'll be writing Poetry again daily until I start my newest job in my hometown. Wish me luck!!