Don't Let Me Go

Dancing on the edge, better leave before you love me; I wasn't going anywhere, you just assumed I was with another person when I wasn't.
You mess with my heart and my emotions; leave before you love me.
Dancing on the Edge, take it too far; leave before you love me.
Don't let me go, it wasn't my intention of hurting your heart; baby, you're mine, I want you for an eternity and beyond the heavens above.
Dancing on the edge, you're easy to talk to, you're always mine... you'll Always have a part of me, you'll always have a place in my heart, even if we didn't work out, I'd always come back to you.
You're perfect just as you are, don't let us die, please don't hold back; I want you until my everlasting breath of life, I want you forever and eternity, my love.... because you're the one that I loved from the start, you came into my life and made everything better, because you taught me to love again; don't worry darling, I'm yours truly forever and always.... always will be, always have loved you... until my everlasting breath of air, I'd say, "I love you babe. You'll never lose me... because I'm so in love with you too..."
...and we die together someday, so leave before you you love me, dancing on the edge, alone in the dark, so leave... before you you love me...I'm always here in your heart... you're always mine, even in death, you're mine forever and then we'd be together for eternity in the after life....