My Happy Ever After

My happy ending is where my dreams lay, but I'm a warrior; Can a warrior fall in love??
You make me feel things I never felt before, don't worry darling, I'm yours to keep; Will you ever come back to me??

Have you ever thought I'd come back to you; Darling, I was yours from the very start.
After we got to know each other better, I have faith I'm yours forever, even in death, because you'll never be alone with me.
Pouring rain, we dance outside under the rain; kissing your lips is my drug.
Pouring my heart for you, Darling I'm always your's, faithfully.
You make my head spin with every kiss; wondering if you ever think about me, when all I think about is you.

After we fell in love, I couldn't get you off my mind; darling, I'm driving myself crazy over you!
Fun times and movies, telling jokes and making pranks; baby you make me smile and laugh, I want you for eternity.
Today, tomorrow, and everyday, you'll be mine; baby let's run away from here, find a place of our own, make a family, build a home and family from beginning to end.
Everyday I see you, everyday I fall more and more in love with you than ever before.
Run away with me, we'll become one big happy family; Baby you'd never lose me, even if we don't work out, I'm always yours, faithfully.