How do I Love With No Air?

How do I live without you; what do I say to you after everything you did to me?
Do you love me or do you not; I think I'm not important enough to you, so I think not.
I loved you; but walked away from me...Did you ever love me??
Loving you was my paradise; now it's faded along with you...
Without you, I can't breathe; How do I love with no air??
No air, it's getting harder to breathe with every breath I take; you don't love me, you never did, now you set me free.
Air is thicker than before, I can't breathe Without you; please don't go, please stay with me....don't go....my heart is breaking, I don't have the strength to stand anymore...and falling to my knees crying, you said what I already knew....you said, "I don't love you, I never did. How can you be so stupid to think I'd love someone as broken as you!! I never loved you!! You were only a one night stand, nothing more!! You were just for fun and I got what I wanted from you!! I just broke your heart again!! Do you want to love me now?! I never thought I'd ever take everything back when all you did was complain!! I never thought I'd hate you so much when all I wanted was to break your heart into splinters like glass!! It's makes me sick sometimes when I look at you! I never loved you darling.... never."
At that moment, I lost everything I was meant to be...may these emotional and mental scar's tear me apart, let them kill me...let my emotions take over and I go into depression and without a word; I take my everlasting breath of life....and I die alone...but not even death could cure my heartache...I was gone...