It's All Because Of You

I loved you..and you left me to fall to my knees, in heartbreak and agony; I can't even be strong enough to move passed everything we had; why do I bother crawling back to you? Because you showed me love in the beginning...but then you left me.
All the good times, it was like a dream; no it turned into a nightmare, I was left standing there as you walked away, crying because you said you never loved me...but you said 'forever and always'.....but I guess it's a joke to you to hurt girls like that... asking them out, and then when they fall in love with you, you drop them like trash....
Because of you, I'm left heartbroken; standing there with nothing but a hole punched through my chest, like my heart was ripped out of me.
Of course, you didn't love me; because you're a play Boy and you'll never love me or anyone else but yourself, careless, heartless, and cold...I was left to cry every night, because everything came back to me and I realized I pushed everything away...even the people in my life I loved who tried to help me, but I pushed them away due to how hurt I was...now that you left, I'm now seeing the daylight again and I see everything you did to me, clearly. You're not sorry either; but darling, I forgave you, but not because I love you....but because you gave me strength to fight back for who I am and who I'm meant to be... darling, you have all your demons, but darling, they all look like me...I'm an angel of light from above and love from the heart... goodbye to you and good in goodbye, I'm free from heartbreak and agony and torture of your cold heart has no feeling, you had no emotion, and you never treated me right so I left....it's not being a coward, it's called courage, positivity, and confidence to have girl power enough to hurt you like you did to me is my only defense....but what you said was worse, left me wounded, but I got up every day and I didn't give up on my future with someone who will love me, cherish me, and support me every day and night....baby, I was only your amuse, I was gone before you ever said you didn't love me....so when you come back asking for a second chance, the answer is NO.... because I deserved better....so burn in hell!