Unexpected Love

Unexpectedly, love will find you; someday you'll be happy and loved.
Never give up faith and hope; he'll find you soon.
Expensive shoes, expensive dresses; don't just dress up for him, just be yourself.
Xena, the warrior princess has faught many battles to find True Love; will she ever find her true love, her prince??
Perks of being a princess, things aren't easy; but when you find true love, everything changes.
Everything suddenly finds it's way to be a happy ever after ; but suddenly, the evil Queen snap's her fingers, he's gone and you have to find him again, unfair evil Queen!
Can I ever find my true love; my knight in shining armor??
To see the love of my life again; I'll run to the ends of the Earth for you, my love.
Tonight, I'll be thinking about you; in a dream where we can last forever.
Everything eventually is forgotten; all except for the future Queen and her King, her knight in shining armor has found his way back to me.
Day by day, soon cones the wedding ceremony, then comes to be the future daughter; she'll make a great beautiful Queen someday.

Love is rare, but pure; don't let it slip away and disappear, you'll lose the love of your life, if you don't solve a fight or argument, you'll lose your lover for all eternity... don't let everything slip away, catch it, make your dreams come true.
Over time, your parents will have grandkids, and then life is shorter than before....but no matter what happens, you know that you'll always be there for your children, even if they lost you....but they'll never lose you, because you'll be in the children's heart and you'll never be forgotten...
Very few people find True Love so powerful and rare, it's a surprising thing to find a soulmate...if you love him, you'll stay, if he loves you, he'll stay as well, don't make your lover feel hurt, make him happy with kisses and hugs and cuddles... That always works to lighten up the mood.
Everything is right here where I wanted it; this time, I'm not letting you go, you can't escape me because you stayed when you said you'd love me and cherish me as long as we shall live...that's the kind of happy ever after I want....