Don't Come Out

Jason POV

I tap my phone screen repeatedly as I play this new awesome game app. I’ve been doing this for 3 hours now. Yeah, waiting for your brother to perform at backstage is not that fun. Have to find some hobby to occupy my free time. “Yo Jason.” Kenny’s voice yelled making me paused my game and look up at him with boring expression. I raise my eyebrows waiting for him to say something. “Have you seen Justin?” he ask. I look at him confuse and shook my head no. Then in a second Scooter barge in out of nowhere. All of us stare at his panic looking face. I stood up from my seat slowly feeling uneasy inside suddenly.

“Guards! Where’s the guards??!!” he screams frantically. “What’s going on Scoot?” Kenny ask worried. Scooter tried to take a deep breath. “Justin.. Justin is in the toilet and someone is in there with him.. the doors lock..” he tried to explain as he ran back to where he came from. My eyes widen at what I heard. Kenny and me sprint following Scooter from behind. We reach the toilet seeing Alfredo who was talking on the phone with frantic looking face. “Yeah, he’s been in there for I don’t know long. We heard some other voices in there.. no.. that person sound older.. you don’t understand .. He’s 16 year old boy and the fucking door is locked. Just send help before someone do get hurt!” Fredo yelled at the phone, who I assumed he was calling for the police.

Everyone was gathered in front of the door. I push past them to the door and pound on it like a mad men. My twin brother is in there and god knows what is going on in there. “Yo! Open the fucking door!” I scream repeating my action. “JASON!” I heard Justin scream from inside and then a door slam harshly was heard. “HELP ME! PLEASE!” I heard my twin brother yell and I know he was scared or even terrified. “You go nowhere to hide you little punk!” I heard an older voice yell.

“Oh my god. Justin.. where is he? Where’s my baby?” mom came running to us with tears running down her face. I ran to her and gave her a hug as she hug me tightly. “We gotta do something Scoot.” Fredo said clearly scared himself with whatever going on in the toilet. Scooter rubs his temple. “We have to take down the door. Come on..” Scooter said but Kenny stopped him. “No bro .. wait.. you cant just do that. Who knows what that guy have in there with him. If he knows you guys tried to knock down the door, someone will get hurt and that person is Justin..” he said. Scooter sigh in frustration. “Then what do we do now? We cant just let Justin stay in there. We have to get him out of there! Where the hell is the fucking cops!.” Scooter yelled and I’ve never seen Scooter in such state. He does get overreacting sometimes but this is serious matter.

“They’ll be here in a minute. I hope so.” Fredo said in defeat. Mom continue to cry in my arms. “My baby.. why .. why does this keeps happening to him..” she sob and I just hold her not knowing what to say. Justin doesn’t deserve this at all. He’s been through a lot and I just want my baby brother to be okay.

Narrator POV

Justin sat on the toilet bowl shaking in fear as he prays for someone to get him out of here. He manage to get away from the older man when Jason distracted him by pounding and screaming at the door. Justin went straight to one of the toilet stall and lock himself in it. “Come on Justin. I know you miss me.” That voice keep on haunting him, wants him to just come out. He wipes his eyes rapidly trying to calm his breathing. He’s in small space right now, as much as he hates that and he didn’t want his asthma to attack since he didn’t have his inhaler with him at the moment.