Introduce to the world.

Justin POV

“Scooter in the house!” I jump on my seat as scooter burst in and yell loudly.

“The hell scoot? You almost give me a heart attack!” I hiss at him as I continue my focus on the tv.

I heard Scooter chuckle and took a seat beside me. “Sorry bud. Just feel like doing that.” He said still chuckling. I ignore him rolling my eyes.

“By the way. Where’s your mom and dearest twin?” he tease. “Mom’s somewhere in the kitchen. Jason’s out somewhere I guess.” I answer bluntly still focusing on the tv.

Suddenly the tv screen turns black making me frown. “That will get you to focus on me.” scooter said making me look at him and the remote in his hand. I glare at him.

“Cant a man watch his tv peacefully?” I groan annoyed. “Well, your not a man yet boy.” He joke patting my knees.

“Shut up.” I hiss making he laugh.

“Okay, I’m done messing around. Actually I have something really important to talk to you.” And now he’s back being the serious Scooter.

I just nod my head lazily asking himto continue. “Well, as you know we haven’t introduce Jason to the whole wolrd yet.” he pause looking at me.

“I thought the news about the robbery cover it already?” I ask confuse.

“Well, that was not official Justin.”he said again.

“Then, I’ll tweet about it or something. That’s easy.” I suggest taking out my phone.

“No Justin. That’s like you only telling your followers or may I say your beliebers.” He argue again.

“Then, what’s the problem?. I mean, for me, my beliebers are the only important people that needs to know about this and I bet they already know about it.” I said.

Scooter sigh. “Justin, I understand that you don’t really care what the media got to say but this need to be done so they don’t have anything else to go against you one day.” He explain.

I roll my eyes at him. “Doubt that scoot. They will always find a reason to go against me.” I huff slumping on my seat.

“I know that kiddo but this need to be done alright. It’s an order by the management itself. I’ve been postponing this many times already because of all the things that’s been happening and I cant keep doing that.” He said trying to make me understand.

I sigh heavily and nod. “ Okay, I‘m doing this so I wont have to see you work out about it anymore.”

He smile at me and got up from his seat. “ Thanks Jb! Alright then, I have lots of work to take care off. Don’t forget to inform Jason alright. Your interview is with Ellen because I know how much you love her and it’s on next Monday.” I froze as Scooter keep talking.

“Waait.. Me? Informing Jason?” I ask staring at Scooter with wide eyes. He nod slowly and look at me confuse.

I let out a nervous laugh. “Your joking right? You forgot what happen last time I talk to him about this? He almost broke my nose Scoot! Uh uh. You tell him.” I said as I shook my head rapidly.

“Justin, I have lots of other things to settle, just man up and talk to him. He’s your twin anyway. Your basically a duplicate of each other.” He said.